- = + = - T h i r t y - = + = -

-=+=-Jordan's POV-=+=-

I watched as Will repetitively got beaten. I couldnt do anything because I was tied up. I struggled as the police busted through all the doors. Officers took Mark and crew and Wills dad. Others untied me. I ran to through the hallways and ran to Will. He was unconscious and was bleeding through his head. Paramedics rushed through the doors and worked on Will, pushing me out of the way. I started to tear up as they put pressure to his bleeding wound. I was takin to an ambulance. I got cleaned up but I wasnt going to separate from Will. It took alot of convincing but they finally let me ride with them. They kept hooking things up to him and giving him alot of medical attention. It scares me because what if something is severely wrong?

We arrive to the hospital and they rush Will into a room. I followed them watching as they started stitching Wills head and cleaning it. I guess some nurses noticed I was there. They started pushing me out. I struggled. "NO!" They pushed me and I fought back, but I lost. They shut the door and continued. Tears streamed down my face. My back hits the wall and I fall to the ground. Why wont they let me see him?!? I sigh as I wait outside for hours.

-=+=-Will's POV-=+=-

I wake up to an aching pain in the back of my head. I open my eyes and nurses are scattered all around me. "Jordan?!?" They notice and try to calm me down. I start to hyperventilate. "WHERES JORDAN?!?" I cry. "Hes outside the door, we need to finish up then he can see you." I nod as I calm down. They finish stitching my head and clean it off. I sighed as I carefully place the back of my head on the pillow. "You need to stay for a day then you can leave. You took a pretty heavy hit." I nod slowly and she starts to walk out of the door. "Wait!" I call. "Yes?" "Can Jordan come in?" She smiles. "Sure. Ill go get him." "Thank you."

After about ten minutes, Jordan runs into my room. My frown immediately turns to a wide smile. He runs to me and hugs me carefully. I hug back. "Im so glad your okay." I smile. "Im glad your okay." I reply. He pulls away and kisses me. I kiss back. Jordan takes a seat in a chair and I fall asleep.

Okay so really badly written I know sorry. I have to go to bed early because I have an appointment so another chapter will be up tomorrow!

Also after I finish this story I will be starting a new one and continuing My Bracelets. Posting another chapter tonight and then I have to write another chapter so yeah.

I hope you enjoyed and ill talk to you all tomorrow!

Vote if you enjoyed the crappy chapter!

Comment anything!!

STAY STRONG!!

-Gracie