- = + = - T h i r t y - T h r e e - = + = -

-=+=- REALLY GOOD BUT BAD SMUT AHEAD-=+=-

-=+=-Jordan's POV-=+=-

Will had just finished his work and we just ate dinner. I had big plans tonight. Will was cleaning up dinner dishes when I snake my arms around his waist. He gasps at the sudden surprise. I smirk and place soft light kisses on his neck. He leans back into my grasp and leans his head over. I start to nibble at his sweet spot and he moans. He turns around and places his arms around my neck. He slams his lips into mine and I smirk. I kiss back, pinning him up against the counter. His grasp tightens around my neck and he scratches at my back. I slip my tongue into his mouth and we fight for dominance. Of course I win the battle once again. He groans in defeat. I pull away. "Want to take this to the bedroom?" I ask, staring at the lust in his eyes. He nods. 

I kiss him again and place my hands under his butt. He jumps and wraps his legs around my waist, not once breaking the kiss. I walk to the bedroom closing the door. I slam Will against the wall and he moans. He slides his tongue into my mouth and explored it furiously. We kissed sloppily and I slammed him against the wall again, earning another loud moan from him. "Why do you keep slamming me against the wall." I smirk. "I love hearing you moan." I smirk as he blushes. I pull him back into the kiss and walk him over to the bed, throwing him furiously. The kiss breaks and I slide off his shirt. My hands explore his bare chest, and he moans. I go to his neck and place hard kisses down his chest. I land at his pants and unbutton them slowly, along with the zipper. I pull down his pants super slow and he groans. His erection pops through his fabric on his boxers. I smirk and kiss him through his boxers. I can feels it twitching as Will moans. 

I go back up to him kissing him while palming him through his boxers. He moans and I smirk. I leave the kiss and trail kisses back down his chest. I land at his boxers and start to take them off with my teeth. He whines  as I tease him. I get them down to his knees and pull them off the rest of the way. I kiss his tip and he arches his back, thrusting his hips twords my mouth. I finally take his twitching member into my mouth. His back arches and his moans grow louder and louder. I hollow my cheeks and swallow him hard. He starts thrusting himself into me faster and I taste a bit of pre- cum squirt in my mouth. I smirk as I feel him tense. I go down once more and pull away. I stand up looking at Will. I go on top of him, grinding my hard member against his. He moans and flips me over, grinding on his own. I smirk and kiss him. Will hits my spot and I moan. He pulls away and takes off my shirt, still grinding. He kisses my neck, finding my sweet spot almost instantly. I moan and he trails soft sweet kisses down my chest, causing shivers to go down my spine. He stops at my pants and unbuttons them, pulling them off instantly. He takes off my boxers and kisses the insides of my thighs. I moan loudly as the pleasure is amazing.

He sucks on my balls and goes up and down on my length with his hand. I moan. He makes his way up to my member that is visible from laying down. He takes me into his mouth and I groan, grasping the sheets. He hollows his cheeks and tries to swallow, but im too big. I tense and Will pulls away almost instantly. He comes and lays next to me. We were both breathing heavily. I go into the end table and pull out the lube. Why wear condoms when neither of us have a disease. It will just be alot more pleasuring without them. I smile as I lay Will down and put the lube on my finger. I insert one carefully He lets out a painful groan but I enter another one and start curing my fingers, hitting his prostate.

As I get him big enough, I go to Wills ear. "Ride me baby." I whisper viciously. He nods and kisses me. I lay down pulling away from the kiss. He stands and positions himself so hes sitting on me. I havent entered him yet. He picks up my member and slowly inserts it into him. I see his face scrunch up. He starts to go up and down, his face softening. We both let out pleasureful moans as Will rides me. He slows down as he runs out of breath. He stops but doesnt take me out of him. He bends down and kisses me. I kiss back, sending waves of love through me.

Will gets off and lubes himself. He pushes me so im on my hands and knees. He slowly enters me and I moan. It hurts a little but it soon turns to pleasure. I moan loudly as Will grasps my hips. He slaps my ass a couple of time making me groan a couple of times. I feel myself tense. "Will. I-Im gonna cum." He pulls out of me and sits in front of me. I stand on my knees and start rubbing myself furiously. Not to long, the cum squirted out, landing on Wills face. He holds his mouth open, collecting everything, also some on his face. I stop and Will licks it all up. He puts the cum on my member, switching from his mouth to my member. He swallows it all and lays next to me. I start stroking him, feeling himself tense and cum onto my hand. I bring my hand to my face and eat the cum off of my hand. 

We lay there for an hour, just enjoying each others presences. "Want to take a shower?" Will asks. I nod and we both get up. We get into the shower, cleaning off the lube and cum that lingered for a while. We got out, both of us getting dressed. We lyed down cuddling each other.

"Fuck!" I look over at Will who is holding his head. SHIT! I totally forgot about not being able to have intercourse. "Oh my gosh Will I totally forgot. Is it bleeding?!?" He shakes his head. "No. Its just I have a headache." I nod and walk into the bathroom grabbing some medicine. I grab some water too and bring it back to him. He smiles. "Thanks boo." I laugh. "No problem." He put the water on the table and we both fell asleep.

Hey guys so I hope you enjoy the 4K SMUT! HOLY SHIT 4 FREAKING K!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!

I will hopefully upload tomorrow and maybe Tuesday it all depends on how school goes. I hate school and I am not ready!!!

Vote if you loved the Kiani smut!

Comment what you though of it!!

STAY STRONG!!

-Gracie