- = + = - T h i r t y - F o u r - = + = -

-=+=-Jordan's POV-=+=-

I woke up with a master plan in my head. I want to propose to Will. I know it hasnt been so long, but I want him to know that I love him so much and I want to make it official. Considering we have been getting it on, I want to get some more toys to play around with. Maybe that will happen after marriage.

I get up and make my self some breakfast. Will grabbed some breakfast while we exchanged kisses. He had to go down to work so im going to make this opportunity while I have it. I text Katie. Man has it been a while since we talked.

'Hey Katie. Sorry we havent talked in a while.'

A few minutes later she replied.

'Thats okay! I missed you guys! Whats up?'

I tell her about Will getting a job and how I have been lonely.

"Also im planning on proposing to Will and I want you to go ring picking with me today.'

'OMFG! I would love to! When and where?'

'Ill come pick you up and we can go to the mall. Give me about 20 minutes.'

'Okay see you then!'

I place my empty cereal bowl in the sink. I walk into our room and change. Since Will is bringing in all the money, hes going to notice that money is missing. I guess were going to have to cover it up. I finish getting dresses and do all of my other morning stuff. I walk downstairs and go into Wills office. "Hey babe. Im going out for a bit." "Okay love you." "Love you too." I go over and give him a soft kiss on the cheek. He blushes and continues his work. I walk back up and grab my keys, heading to my car. I drive to Katies house and honk my horn.

Not to long after, she comes running out of her house and quickly gets in. She pulls me into a hug. "Im so happy for you!" She yelled into my shoulder. I laugh and start driving. We get into the mall and go to a random jewelers. Katie goes crazy, looking at every ring she can get her eyes on.

We kept looking, but couldnt find anything that caught our eyes. We headed to a different jeweler and still nothing. We went to the last choice and one specific ring caught my eyes. It was a silver and black ring. It had diamonds aligning the edges and a black stripe down the middle. It also had a diamond in the middle. I gasp as it feels so perfect. "Katie. I found one." My mouth was still down in awe. It was also a cheap price. 

Katie walks over and gasps. "Oh my gosh! Its perfect." I smile at her. "What can I help you with?" The jeweler asks. "I would like two of these rings." He smiles at me. "Are you gay?" He asks. "Yes indeed." His smile got bigger. "Well since you are apart of the LGBTQ group, we give you 50% off of each ring." I gasp. "Omg really?!?" He nods. He rings up the rings and puts them both in boxes. I pay. "Thank you so much!" He nods. "Have a nice day!" "You two!"

Me and Katie walk out of the store and I hand her the rings. "I have to figure out what im going to do so keep them with you." "No, you need to hide them and hope Will doesnt find them." I sigh and take them back, putting them in my coat pocket. "Fine." And with that, we rode back home, Katie coming with.

Hey guys so a shorter chapter. So I had an idea. I should create a sequel. After they get married, there will be a sequel. Let me know what you think!

Also sorry for not posting! School and my laziness combined isnt good. XD. I will try my best.

Vote if you enjoyed!

Comment if you think a sequel is good!

STAY STRONG!!

-Gracie