- = + = - F o u r t e e n - = + = -

-=+=-Will's POV-=+=-

"Sorry guys. Didnt mean to ruin your moment." Jordans mom said. We both giggle. "Its fine." I reply, giving her a reassuring smile. She smiles back. "Well me and my mom have to go. Oh I have to tell you some stuff tomorrow at school." He nods. I pull him into one last kiss and my mum and I walk to the car. I get in and look out the passenger window. I wave and watch as Jordan and his mom go inside. "You two are the cutest." I laugh. "I know. I love him sooo much." She smiles. "I can tell." She smiles at me.

We get home and I walk inside. I sit at the table, followed by my mom. She has her new purse and a few of her belongings such a her wallet, her phone, gum, and some other things. "Like your new purse?" I question her. She smiles. "Very." I smile at her. "Good." She organizes her purse and looks at me. "How about you go work on homework and stop watching me." I laugh. "Okay mum." I get up and walk to my room. I pull out my bag and do the little homework I have. I actually get the math this time. Its quite easy when your mind isnt focused on the bad. Im happy my life isnt bad, but it feels different. Im not used to it, but I guess im going to have to.

I finish up and look at the time. 8:30. Might as well get some good sleep. I pack up my bag and place it by my door. I change into my pajamas and get into bed. I snuggle deep into my pillow and feel myself falling asleep.

"Will. Do you miss me?" My eyes shoot open. Did I take my medication. Shit I didnt. I cant take it now, I have to take it in the morning. I close my eyes and snuggle further into my pillow. "Answer me!" The voice boomed and echoed in my room. "N-No." I look out into my dark room and see a figure get close to me. Ryan. I gasp. "Come on baby. I know you miss me." I shake my head. "Never will I ever miss you!" I pull the blanket over my head. "Stay the fuck away." After that I hear nothing. I slowly uncover myself and the figure is standing by my window. "You know. Nobody likes you. You should just kill yourself." I shake my head. "Im to happy to do that again." I hear his taunting laugh fills my ears. "Just go away!" I raise my voice. "Not untill you take that pill that will kill you." I just ignore it and put my headphones on. I start blasting TOP car radio. I snuggle into my pillow and finally fall asleep.

I wake up, sweaty. I look around and the figure is still there. He had his eyes on me and was smiling. I get up and shut off my alarm. I grab my medication, still watching the figure. I slowly walk to the bathroom, grabbing some water and taking the pill. I know it will take a while so I guess im stuck with this figure till the medication sinks in. I get into the shower, thinking about Jordan. I finish up and dry myself off. I put on my outfit for today. A white tee-shirt, followed by a red hoodie. I had balck skinny jeans, that were surprisingly big on me. I went into one of my special drawers and pull out my daisy flower crown. I smile and notice that the figure is gone. I do the rest of my morning rue teen and head to the kitchen. My mom isnt awake yet so I grab a cinnamon pop tarp. I go into my moms room and tell her im going to school. "William, I am so sorry I couldnt make you breakfast, I was up late and-" I cut her off. "Mum its fine. You needed the sleep. Love you bye." I kissed her forehead and left her room. I grab my bag and left. I walked to school eating my pop tarp, and finished before getting to school.

I walk to my locker and today I get no high fives or smiles from people. I frown. Is it the flower crown. I hope not. I put the stuff I dont need into my locker and take the stuff I need. Just as I close my locker, I was slammed against multiple. Mark. I showed fear. "You think you can get away from the other day? Well your wrong. I aint going to let this one slide." I nod. Mark pulls me away from the lockers, but I just get slammed back into them. My flower crown falls off my head. "Awww the poor gay fag lost his flower crown." He moves his feet and steps on it. "Oops!" I frown. "Hey back the fuck away from him." Mark looks over, me also following his gaze. Jordan. "Oh and what are you going to do about it?" "Just leave him alone please." He nods and lets go of me. "This isnt over." I nod, scared. He walks away laughing. Jordan comes up to me and hugs me. He picks up my flower crown and dusts it off, placing it back on my head. "Thanks." He nods. and pulls me into another hug.