- = + = - F o u r - = + = -

-=+=- Will's POV-=+=-

"Want to come to my house after school?" Jordan asks, me still melted into his warm and welcoming embrace. "Sure," I mumble into his chest. He slowly wiggles his way out of the hug, me already missing the warmth his hug gave me. I didn't show any signs of missing it. I just stand there and look at the ground. He uses his thumb and pointer finger to lift my chin. "Don't get down okay? Meet me at my locker when school ends." I nod before he wraps his arms around me again. He lets go and waves to me before walking out of the bathroom. I sigh as I lean against the wall. Does he really care? I leave the bathroom with that thought on my mind. I walk to my locker, grabbing my stuff and walking to my next class.

The end of the day could not come any slower. Every class was me impatiently staring at the clock, my heart racing at the fact that I might actually be liked by someone. The bell rings and I rush out of my seat as I was already at the edge of it. I quickly walk to my locker and pack the little homework that was assigned. I zip up my bag, grab my penny bored. and shut my locker and walk, faster than I should be, to Jordan's locker. "Hey," Jordan says with a smile, his adorable smile. "Hey," I reply, calming my nerves a but. He packs up his things, then shuts his locker. "Ready?" I nod and I follow behind Jordan as we walk out of the brick building. When we get to the sidewalk, I place down my penny board, and slowly ride next to him. "Well you really do like to penny board." He giggles. "Yeah, but im not that good," I reply, pushing off again. "Dont say that. I bet your awesome at it." I could feel the heat that rose to my cheeks.  

The whole way to Jordans house was quiet. The only things you could hear were Jordans feet shuffling and the noise of my skateboard grinding against the rough cement. "Were here," Jordan says. I hop off of my penny board and follow Jordan into the house. A really big house. We go inside, and surprisingly theres no one here. "I'm always the first one home. My mom will be home soon. We can go up in my room and do homework, or we can talk." I nod. "Im fine with whatever." Gosh I'm so awkward. "Okay."

He leads me upstairs and turn into a room. Its a plain light brown and the walls are covered in band posters. Jordan throws off his backpack, tossing it somewhere in the room and sits on the bed. He pats the empty seat next to him and I put down my crap and slowly walk to the bed. Jordan wraps his arms around me and I do the same. I lay my head in his chest as he rubs his hands up and down my back. We stay in the embrace for a couple of minutes before he pulls away. "So what do you want to do?" He asks, looking at me. I blush slightly and shrug. "How about we get to know each other better?" "Alright," I say, him falling down on his bed. I follow along. "Whats your favorite color?" He asks. I smile. "Blue." He gasps. "Mine too!" I couldn't help the small giggle that escaped my mouth. "Alright. Where did you come from?" He asks. I sigh. "I came from England." I say, frowning a bit. I really miss it there. He seemed to notice because he wrapped and arm around my waist. It was quiet for a while until he spoke up again. "So. Its totally okay if you don't feel like talking about this but, why are you only 75 pounds?" I grin. "Its a very long story," I say, getting a bit scared to talk about my past. "You can tell me if you want." I sigh. "Alright." I sit still, looking up at the ceiling, his arm still around my waist for comfort. "Okay. Well, I guess we will begin when I was little." I take a deep breath.

"When I was 7 years old, I came out as gay to my parents. My mum was of course okay with it and supper supportive, but my dad wasnt. He started beating my mum and I. He was an alcoholic then, but it wasn't as bad as it is now."

------

"Mom, dad. I have something I need to tell you." I look down, scared enough about telling them something so big. "I-I-I'm gay." My dad swoons with anger, him standing from the seat on the couch."YOUR WHAT!?!?" "Im gay." I tear up. "NO YOU ARENT! NO SON OF MINE WILL BE GAY!!!" My dad smacks me across the face, a new stinging feeling across my face. He punches my stomach and I double over with pain. I was kicked all the way to the floor, my dad punching and kicking me repeatedly.