- = + = - T w e n t y - N i n e - = + = -

-=+=- Will's POV-=+=-

"Oh maybe just to get you back for putting me in jail two times."  "It wasnt me. I was at school every time." "NO! It was you." I close my body together as tight as I could. "Its my time for payback, and your little boyfriend cant save you." "What did you do to him." My voice cracked and tears formed in my eyes. "The same thing we did to you, besides bring you here." They left Jordan in the streets?!? "FUCK YOU!" I scream. Bad idea. My dad walks up to me and punches me in the face. I cringe and hold back the tears that just want to spill.

He continues to beat me over and over again. By this time I was in tears, but I thought I was used to it. Its been a while. He untied me and left. The room was quite small. There was a blanket on the floor and a couple windows. It was webby down here also. I sigh and get up. I walk to the blanket and look out the closest window. Its next to other houses. Where is this place?

I sigh and sit on the blanket. I play with my hands while pain shoots through every inch of my body. The door burst open again, this time not only my dad, but Mark and his crew and a woman? I scoot to the corner and go into a ball. "What? Are you already insane?!?" I shake my head and look at him. "We decided to get Jordan. We have a surprise for you fag." I look at them, scared. "What did you do to him?!?" Mark slaps me. "Shut up and stop talking." Mark snaps his fingers and his crew comes over to me. They pcik me up. I struggle, but there tight is too tight. They bring me to another room. It was smaller, also including a bed. I gulp. This isnt nice. Its dark. They place me on the bed and the woman and a random man stay in there with me. It was quiet until a bunch of bright lights turn on. I squint, holding my hand infront of the lights. "Will. You can not be gay. No son of mine will be. But not only are you going to suffer, your little fag of a boyfriend will too." I shake my head furiously at my shitty ass dad. "I will never listen to you. Im gay and if you can except that then you can go die in a fucking hole." I watch as the fury builds on my dads face. Just passed the light stands my dad, Mark and his crew, and JORDAN! "Let Jordan go!" My dad just laughs. Pretty bipolar there. "Hes suffering to." I get up and walk to the glass. I place my hand on it and Jordan does too. He has tear stains down his face. My own tears build up. "Get back to the bed!" I shake my head and glare at him. "Never." I look around the room and see a fire extinguisher. I run to it and grab it. Just as I was about to go to the glass, the woman and man come after me. I look for ways around. I smile as I see the bed. I run and get to the bed. I jump off and they both come after me. I swing the extinguisher and hit the woman. I run just as the man gets close. I swing and hit him with the end. He fell to the ground, but got back up.

I look around for the switch to turn it on. I struggle as the man limps closer. Just as he was a couple feet, I find the switch and turn it on. It hits me in the face and I stumble backwards. "COME ON WILL YOU CAN DO IT!" I look at the window and my dad and Mark are gone. Jordan was screaming at me. I look back and the man punches me in the face. I stumble even more backwards. I grab the tube and turn the switch again. The tube directs itself to the man and it pushes him back. I get closer as he stumbles to the floor. I place the extinguisher down and start kicking the man. He passes out and I stand with relief. Im breathing heavily. I look at Jordan and smile. Hes not. "Will look-" He was cut off by my dad hitting me with the extinguisher. I fall to the floor. I hold my head and look at my dad. He starts beating me and sirens go off. I tried staying awake, but I was out.

Hey guys so its short, but I wanted to post this because im going to a birthday party and I didnt know if I would post later, but here it is!

Vote if you enjoyed!!

Comment!

STAY STRONG!!

-Gracie