- = + = - T h r e e - = + = -

-=+=- Will's POV-=+=-

I wince in pain as I sit up and slowly get out of bed. I go to the bathroom and look in the mirrior. I see the multiple bruises that my dad left on me. I go into one of my drawers and pull out a make up bag, grabbing the used cover up and apply it to my bruises. Once im satisfied with the cover, I put it away. I brush my teeth and fix my hair before walking back into my room.

I get dressed and grab my bag, along with my penny board, and slowly walk downstairs, cautiously looking for my dad and find him passed out on the ground, beer bottle in hand. Thats a relief. I slowly go out the door, careful not to make noise. My stomach is still pretty sore. Every time I push off, its painful, but I guess im used to it.

I arrive at school and I head to my locker, putting away my backpack and my penny board. I grab the things I need for my first class and place them on the top shelf. I suddenly get the feeling to pee. I sigh and head to the bathroom. I go into the stall and lock it. I suddenly hear that all too familiar laugh. Why is there only one stall in here? "Hey open up! I have to wiz." Mark. I mentally sigh and pull up my already down pants. I slowly open the door, keeping my head low to avoid eye contact. "Hey its Will!" Mark grabs me and slams me on the wall. I wince and fall to the ground. He starts kicking me, the other two boys in his group joining along. Mark punched me in the face, that all too familiar metallic taste filling my mouth.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" An unfamiliar voice screams. I look up to find a tall boy, just a bit shorter than me, brown hair and piercing green eyes. "Go away Jordan! This is none of your business. Besides, he a worthless fag. He deserve it," Mark laughs as if this is just a game. "I. Said. Now." The boy now identified as Jordan says, his voice low and alarming. The two boys glare at each other before Mark and his group walks away. The green eyed boy sighs and turns his attention to me. He crouches down to my level, examining my bloody nose. It got quite other than my small sobs. "Hey. Are you okay?" Really?!? Do I look okay? "Yeah, im fine." I sit up slowly, wiping a bit of blood off my lip. I stand, going into the stall and grab toilet paper, wiping my blood and placing it on my nose. I tip my head back, hoping for the blood to stop oozing. "Do you want to go to the nurses office?" "No." My nose stops bleeding and I throw away the toilet paper, grabbing more and wiping off any left over blood. I throw everything away, running out of the bathroom away from the green eyed boy. I get to my locker and grab the items from the top shelf, closing my locker and running into math's.I hear laughing and conversations with my name involved. I slowly walk to my seat and sit down, taking out my sketch book and doodling before the hour actually started.

The fist hour was the same as yesterday, paper balls thrown and getting laughed at the whole time. The only person who wasn't torturing me was Jordan. He just stared and frowned. The paper balls stopped and Mark came over. "Hey fag." He slapped me. Everyone laughs and I just sit there and take it. What am I going to do about it anyway? I cry silently to myself. Why me?!? The laughs are demons in my head. Every laugh is an insult. 'Kill yourself' 'Your worthless' 'faggot.' Insult after insult. They keep repeating in my head over and over. I start to shake, hyperventilate, cry even more. I get up, leaving my stuff behind and leave the class room. I run to the bathroom, not wanting to embarrass myself anymore.

I sit on the floor and make myself gag, and throw up, over and over again. I get rid of everything I had. I heard the bell ring, but I ignore it. I sit up, my breathing settling a bit, but the thoughts become worse and my breathing becomes heavy again. I feel dizzy. I stand, opening the stall door. I guide myself back to math class. I go get my binder, but its gone. I leave, getting stares from the teacher and the unfamiliar students, but I walk dizzily to my second class and sit in  my seat. I avoid any eye contact that the kids are giving me. I look down. Im shaking. The demons are talking again, but its my own voice. My head is spinning. The rooms spinning. "William? Are you okay? Your really pale. Go to the nurse." Everyone was looking at me. I feel my head, which I might add is sweaty. I get up, holding the desks as I walk slowly to the front of the class.. I get to the front desk. I turn around. The room is spinning. Is it just me? Or is it getting darker?