- = + = - T w e n t y - S e v e n - = + = -

OMFG!!!! Read A/N at the end

-=+=- Will's POV-=+=-

I wake up with a warm feeling. I open my eyes and the love of my life is laying besides me. His arms are wrapped around my waist and his head leaning against mine. I smile and kiss his forehead, which makes him flinch a bit. I get up and grab some clothes. I take a shower and make sure I smell good. I brush my teeth and fix my hair. I put on some deodorant and some axe. Im wearing my vans t-shirt with dark skinny jeans. I go into the kitchen and find some very few breakfast items. I have eggs and bread. I start multitasking st making Jordan and I breakfast. Whilst I was cooking the eggs, the toaster went off. "Dammit." I continue cooking the eggs so they wont burn then turn around and find Jordan taking care of the toast. "Morning babe." He walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me into a loose hug. I smile. "Morning Jor." I hug him back. We pull away and I stretch. Jordan goes back to fixing up the toast and I continue working on the eggs. 

Once im done, I shoo Jordan out of the kitchen and fix our plates. I serve Jordan his plate through the bar and he laughs. "Thank you." "Anything else I could get you?" "Sure. How about some milk." I laugh. "Sure thing. Be right back with that." I turn away and we both start laughing. I pour Jordan and I milk and I sit down next to him. We both enjoy our food and each others presence. 

We finish up and Jordan offers to do dishes. It was a hard fight but he won. I sighed and went over into the living room. I turned on the small TV that Jordan brought from his house. I search through the channels and nothing good is on. I really never watched TV so might as well watch something new. I finalized on criminal minds. I came on just in time for the next episode to start. It was pretty boring at the beginning but, I got way to into this. I was so focused into it. My eyes were glued. I didnt even notice that Jordan finished the dishes and was sitting next to me. He was on his phone, but I didnt really pay attention.

Once that episode was done, I turned off the TV and faced Jordan. He notices and gives me a small smile. I move myself so I am next to him. I turn his head and pull him into a kiss. He kisses back and he turns his phone off. He sets it down and he goes on top of me, not once breaking the kiss. He straddles my hips and asks for and entrance. I grant and our tongues explore each others. We pull away after a few minutes and we stare into each others eyes, his eyes are full of lust. "After my interview." He nods and gets off of me, sitting next to me. He puts his arm around me and I lay my head in his chest.

We sit like this until I have to get ready for my interview. I get up and head to Jordan and I's room. I get out and light grey button up and keep my dark jeans on. I go back into the main room and Jordans making a late lunch. I walk twords him and start tickling him. He laughs and turns around. He pulls me close and looks at my eyes, them moving to my lips and back to my eyes. Hes still full of lust. He places one hand on the side of my face and he caresses back and fourth. He finally softly places his lips on mine, making this moment more passionate. I kiss back.  We dont go far, just normally kissing. I pull away and look at the time. 4:00. "Jor. I have to head to my interview." He nods. He pecks my lips and I leave the apartment. I walk down to the bus station because I dont have my license. I wait and finally get on.

It took about a half an hour like I had said. I get off and walk to the cafe where we are meeting. I sit down and a short lady walks in and he eyes land on me. She smiles and I smile back. She walks twords me and takes a seat. "William?" I nod. "I prefer Will. If you dont mind." She nods. "Okay so lets get going. Are you and experienced editor?" I shake my head. "No, but I feel that I can learn it quickly." She nods.  "Okay. Do you get along with people?" I nod. "Yes I do. As long as they like me." She nods. "Okay. Can you fill out this form please?" I nod and take the pen and paper. I fill out some questions and sign my name. I make sure I filled out every question and hand the paper back. She smiles. "Great. So we will get back to you Will, then we will supply you with the materials. We changed it because alot of it cost money, but if you do work for us you have to be committed." I nod. "100 percent committed." "Perfect. Talk to you later Will." With that we both leave the cafe. I thought I would have to edit but I guess not. I go back to the bus station and wait for the bus. It took longer than it normally would, but I finally got on.