Chapter Twenty-Nine: Zacky

Brian was doing a lot better. He had healed a lot.

We had been staying at the hotel for about four days. His family didn't seem the slightest bit concerned. No one called him or had the police search for him. They had practically disowned him. Brian said he had expected that.

I still wondered if Suzy had wanted that outcome of the situation or not. Maybe she was still wondering where Brian had gone. She always seemed so nice. I couldn't really imagine that she didn't care about him at all. Then again, the same goes for his dad. They both seemed like the kind of people who would accept their child no matter what.

It didn't seem to affect Brian that his family was not searching for him. He said he didn't care if he ever saw them again.

We had gotten several worried calls, though. All from the rest of the guys who were wondering where we were and why we hasn't shown up at practice.

"I don't know when I'll have it finished." Brian spoke through the phone as I stepped into the hotel room. He sounded annoyed.

I had gone to get a few things from the store.

I walked over to Brian after putting the milk and other items away. I heard Jimmy's voice on the other line, though I couldn't make out what he was saying.

"He's with me." Brian said, then widened his eyes.

We both knew that he had just fucked up. Matt was the only one out of our friends who knew about our relationship.

I thought back to the kiss Brian had snuck at the school bathroom. Matt's expression when he walked in on us.

Now, Brian had practically told Jimmy.

I watched his eyes glance around the room, filled with panic as he searched for a way to cover up his mistake.

He put the phone on speaker so that I could hear Jimmy's response, "What the fuck? You guys have been with each other the whole time?"

"Tell him the truth." I mouthed, letting out a sigh.

At first Brian raised an eyebrow, not sure of what I was trying to say, but then he understood.

"Yeah, Jimmy. We have." He replied, defeat in his tone.

Then, I took the phone from Brian, "Just ask Matt about it." I ordered, hanging up on Jimmy.

"Wh-"

"Just stop worrying about it." I interrupted, kissing Brian. "We can trust Jimmy. It's not gonna affect our relationship."

Brian nodded, then walked over to the bed and sat down.

It was true. We could trust Jimmy to keep it a secret from others. Though, it seemed like almost everyone knew already. It also wouldn't change our friendship with him. He was a very understanding person, and Brian and I both believed that he would still act the same as before he knew around us.

I followed Brian, sitting beside him as he snaked his arm around me. He kissed my temple, and I turned to him.
Our lips met, immediately parting open as our tongues prodded together.

He used his other arm to pull me onto his lap, not breaking the kiss. I pushed him on his back, laying him flat against the bed. Our kisses became more feverish with every second. I separated our mouths, sliding my tongue along his jawline. Then I sat up, pulling his shirt off and trailing my fingers down his stomach.

Brian propped himself on his elbows, watching as I tucked my fingers into his pants. He then laid back again, letting out a soft moan as my fingers trailed around the outline of him, through the boxers.

I smirked as he slightly arched his back, "F-fuck Zee, stop teasing." He struggled beneath me.

I ignored his pleads, using my other hand to unbutton his pants. I then pulled them down to his knees, revealing the large tent in his boxers. I tugged them down next, exposing him completely.

Leaning down, I dragging my tongue along the underside of his member, causing him to grip the bedsheets and let out a loud moan. My tongue slid to his tip, then I enclosed my mouth around him.

Brian breathed out, his grip on the sheets tightening as he slowly bucked his hips back and fourth.

I gripped his thighs, though not long after, pulled away.

I took my own shirt off, climbing over Brian so that our hips grinded together. Then he grabbed my shoulders, flipping me onto my back and sitting on top of me.

My shorts were pulled down, and thrown onto the floor along with Brian's clothes.

He leaned down, his breath coming in hot pants, "I love you, Zacky. So much."