Chapter Fifteen: Brian

Finally, school is over. Zacky was coming to my house. I hoped my parents would not be home. But honestly, as long as I'm with him, I don't give a shit. My keys jingled as I took them out of my pocket and unlocked the front door. I heard the TV faintly and stepped into the living room to find Brent, sitting on the couch.

"Where's Dad and Suzy?" I sat next to my younger brother on the sofa.

"They took Kenna to Grandpa's or something. I guess they're staying there tonight." Brent replied, clearly not interested in my presence.

Then his eyes lit up as if he had an idea.

"Can you drive me to my one friend's house?" He asked.

A night alone with Zacky? Fuck yeah!

I tried not to sound too pleased and replied, "Sure, get your stuff."

~*~

I sat back on the couch after taking Brent to his friend's house. Zacky was about to show up soon. Just as the thought of him came across my mind, I heard a knock at the door. I stood up and walked to the front door. I swiftly ran my hand through my hair before opening the door.

"Michelle?"

"Who does it look like, dumbass?" She rolled her eyes, stepping into my house and closing the door behind her.

"W-what the fuck are you doing here?" I snapped.

"We need to talk."

I followed Michelle into the living room, but refused to sit next to her on the couch. She just scoffed and stood back up, getting much closer than I wanted her to.

"I think..." She began, "I think that you still have feelings for me."

Trying not to laugh, I asked, "Seriously?" I almost snorted. "Why the hell would you think that?"

"I have reasons, Bri." Michelle stepped closer.

As I tried to step back, I walked into the wall. "Don't call me that, Michelle." I almost yelled at her.

She let out a laugh, seeming to be pleasured by the fact that I was upset. Then she gripped my shoulders and smacked her lips into mine. As much as I was pissed off, I couldn't bring myself to push her away. I missed this.

I have to stay loyal to Zacky!

I pushed Michelle away from me, and she smirked. She kissed me again, and I almost completely forgot about my boyfriend.

Why the fuck is she doing this? I silently screamed to myself.

I felt her hands release my shoulders, and they slowly trailed down my chest. To my stomach. To my belt buckle.

I tried to hold back, but felt myself wrapping my arms around Michelle. She leaned away for a breath and our lips roughly met for another kiss.

I could feel her hands, fumbling with my belt buckle until the clasp finally released. With one hand, Michelle kept her hand on my stomach, holding me against the wall. With the other, she helped guide my shorts down to my ankles.

Why am I letting her-

As Michelle stepped away for a breath, I roughly shoved her away from me.

"Get the fuck out!" I screamed the words to her.

Then I heard the door open and close quietly.

"Brian?" Zacky's voice called out.

Michelle and I both turned towards the sound of his voice.

My heart stopped beating. I stopped breathing.

Zacky stepped into the living room and opened his mouth slightly, his mind obviously not yet processing what he saw in front of him.

"Zee..." I didn't know what to say.

I saw his eyes fill with tears and he tried to blink them away, biting his lip. He let out a slow, ragged sigh.

Michelle looked from me, to Zacky, then back to me again. She let out a soft giggle before she left, clearly pleased with herself.

I quickly pulled up my shorts and stepped towards Zacky.

"Zee, I-"

"Don't." Zacky inturrupted me, "I know you pushed her away."

I sighed with relief that he understood. Though, his voice sounded harsh.

"But, you let it get too far. I'm sorry Brian, I can't..." He choked the words out.

Zacky never finished, but he didn't have to. I knew that everything had ended between us. I couldn't speak. I didn't even know what to say. The pain I felt from hurting Zacky was worse than anything. He meant the world to me.

"I still have to stay here, though." Zacky continued.

"What do you mean?" I asked, curious.

"I can't go back home. Just please, don't ask questions." I could tell he was upset, though he tried not to show it.

I can't believe I did this to him, and now he can't even go back to his house. What happened at home that's worse than this?

"I'll just sleep on the couch." Zacky said, stepping past me.

"Are you sure...?" My voice began to trail off from the dread I was feeling.

He nodded and sat down, "I'll be fine."