Chapter Twenty-Three: Brian

(Author's Note): Just a warning that this chapter will include sexual content. If you feel uncomfortable, or you just would not like to read this chapter, you can skip it and you'll still be alright.

-mental_deathbat

~*~

I quietly stepped out of the bathroom, looking across the hall to see Zacky still on the bottom of my bed. I had just taken a shower, and now I wanted to take advantage of our time alone.

Zacky was too busy looking at his fingernails that he didn't even realize I had crept into the room.

I leaned close to his ear, "Hi, babe." I whispered, causing him to jump.

"Holy shit, Brian!" He yelled as I chuckled.

I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind him, pulling him to the middle of the bed. Then, I sat down in front of him.

"How was your shower?" He asked, unsure of what to say.

"It would've been better with you." I frowned, then winked at him.

He reached one hand up, touching my cheek. Then his other hand, until they were both cupping my face.

"I love you." He said, pulling me forward for a kiss.

Between kisses, I struggled to speak. "I love you too." I finally replied.

I allowed my tongue to trail across Zacky's snakebitten lips, longing for the exotic taste and feeling. Then I explored his mouth.

As our kisses became more feverish, I pushed Zacky onto his back, climbing over him. I held his arms by his sides. My lips trailed down to his jawline, gently biting as I moved down towards his neck.

Zacky moaned, informing me that I was doing something right. I reached my arms down to the hem of his shirt, pulling it off of him and tossing it onto the floor.

I led my lips further, allowing my tongue to explore some of Zacky's body. I planted soft kisses down his chest, then lifted my head up.

"We don't have to do anything if you don't want to, baby." I whispered, realizing how dominant I had become.

"No, I think I'm ready." He replied as I stretched forward until our lips met.

My hands drifted lower, unsnapping his belt buckle as I moved my lips back to his neck again.

After the belt was on the floor, next was Zacky's pants. I then realized that I was still fully clothed.

Zacky took action, reaching forward and beginning to take my shirt off. He tossed it in the direction of his clothes.

I moved my hands to my own belt, removing it, and then my pants as well, dropping them to the floor.

I placed my hand beneath Zacky's jaw, kissing his lips again.

Then I slowly moved my hand down to the tent in his boxers, receiving a moan from the younger boy.

It was difficult for Zacky to speak, with our lips rarely parting, but he managed to call out my name.

I grinded our hips together, slipping my tongue into his mouth again.

Reaching my hands down, I pulled off my own boxers first, then Zacky's.

I broke our kiss for a moment, "Are you sure?" I asked, terrified of pushing my boyfriend into something he didn't want.

"Positive." He replied, and with that, I pushed myself into him.

Groaning, I slowly thrusted back and fourth, which received another moan from the younger boy. My hands gently gripped and tugged at Zacky's hair.

Our lips met again, my breaths almost coming in pants. I felt Zacky's legs wrapping around my waist, and I cautiously began to thrust faster.

He let out another high pitched moan, earning a moan from me as well. We continued doing this, tongues prodding together often.

Moving my hand away from Zacky's hair, I wrapped it around his hardness, pumping it at the speed I was trusting.

Our tongues fought for dominance, until Zacky broke away. This time, his lips trailed down my neck. I let out another approving moan.

A small period of time later, Zacky gasped, arching his back. After several quick movements from our hips, I reached my climax, yelling out his name. Not long after, Zacky did the same. I panted, giving a final, satisfied moan as I laid against the bed, next to Zacky.

Despite struggling to regain our breath, I planted several soft kisses on Zacky's cheek. Obviously exhausted, he kissed me once, then turned onto his side. His back was towards me, and I moved closer, so that he was against my chest.

I nuzzled my face into the back of his neck, startled when Zacky whispered.

"Good night Bri, I love you."