Chapter Three: Brian

(Author's Note): Hi guys! I'm sorry that I've started this chapter with Brian's POV again, but I wasn't sure how I'd begin it if it was Zacky's.

-mental_deathbat

~*~

I wiped my sweaty palms on my jeans, turning to look at the time. 2:04 AM, I read. I kicked my blanket off and went downstairs, not really sure what to do. But I got a glass of water and tried to calm down a bit before returning to my room.

I'm not really gay, am I? And how can I be falling for a boy I just met?

There is just something amazing about Zacky. Actually, everything about Zacky is amazing. I thought about Michelle, who I'd just recently broken up with. Nothing seemed to be going well between us anymore, and we both appeared to be distancing ourselves from each other. Or maybe it was just me.

By the time I returned to my room, 15 minutes had passed. I sat on my bed, and eventually landed my head back onto my pillow, trying to get some rest. I must have sooner or later.

I woke to my alarm clock buzzing, and grumbled to myself, pressing the SNOOZE button. I didn't dream of Zacky again, but I just kept tossing and turning throughout the night. Maybe I did dream about him, but I couldn't remember. I yawned and stretched, standing up to get dressed.

~*~

As I parked my car in front of the school, I looked out my front windshield to see Zacky, approaching the school parking lot. I watched him toy with his snakebites, looking at the ground as he walked. I really wanted to make some sort of move, but I couldn't. Especially not in front of all these people. I tried my best to ignore him and got out of my car, catching up to Jimmy who was entering the school.

"Hey, Bri," he said, noticing me behind him, "you look like shit." Jimmy finished, chuckling at my appearance.

"Yeah, I feel like shit. I didn't sleep at all last night.." He noticed my voice trailing off and followed my gaze to see Zacky walking through the door.

"Uh..." He started, but kept his mouth shut, because the bell rang. We went our separate ways and I made sure not to get too distracted by my thoughts throughout the day. A few times during the day I saw Zacky in the hall, and I tried not to stare. But I really just wanted to watch him forever. I knew I would have to make some sort of move soon.

But what if he doesn't like me? Maybe he will freak out, and I'll never get another chance to speak to him.

I'd still have to try though.