Fifteen Twisting thoughs

Dawna was just driving along listening to music well I bugged the crap out of her about assassins.

Like this should bug me that's she's half killer but really all I could think about is that she's letting me in on her self.

Her voice it's beautiful she is singing to 'Mean by Taylor Swift' and all I could think of is how beautiful both voice and her self is.

I could not stop staring, she looked like a normal teen. No longer caring how the rest of the day when I just live for this moment.

"It will last longer with a painting," she said well still looking at the road.

That's a weird saying, "how old are you?"

She smiled, "it's not nice to ask a lady's age."

I laughed, "I didn't mean-"

"342," she said.

"Huh," so confused.

"You just asked me my age, I'm 342 years old. Vampires age oddly so I only look eighteen but sense I'm half assassin I started the change at ten.
Assassins also get a random power."
Don't mind the age different a really sense it's normal for vampires but the random power thing for assassin confused me.

"Wouldn't that mean your have a power too?" The car came to quick stop and my head came down to hit the dash board.

It never hit, Dawna had a arm across my chest.

"Look where here," Dawna got out of he car so fast that you would think it burned her.

What is the problem with her gift? "Dawna hold up, what's so bad about your gift?"

She just ignored me and walked in to the pack house, then I smelled something odd. Her sent is only vampire, the packs going to freak.

A sound of howling was heard in side the house, double crap.

I ran in side and came to a stop because of yelling.

"She did it, she stole him. She put some kind of spell on him or maybe she killed him and drain him dry." Wonda stand in the middle of the living room yelling at Dawna who sat on the couch grinning.

The pack members stud every where looking at her some growling others in wolf form ready to attack.

"Hold your attack," Wonda looked over at me and smiled then came run at me.

She hugged me well I just stared at her shocked. "Blade I'm so glad your ok, did she hurt you? I can't believe that she tried to steal you my soulmate from me, the Luna."

I pushed her off me, "what the crap Wonda why would you tell people that when Dawna's my mate. Plus mom is Luna right now," I hurt that my ex-girlfriend was really that jealous.

"Come on Blade you now I'm your soulmate so why do you keep sticking up for that blood sucker," now I'm mad.

"What the crap Wonda? You know dam well Dawna's my mate, why would you drop so low as to think I'll dis Dawna as my mate?"

I turned around to say sorry to Dawna for my ex, she broke out laughing when I looked at her.

Then their was a click behind my head, "don't move Blade or I will shoot."

Dawna shut right up then and was shooting glares to Wonda who held a gun to my head. "If only Blade you agreed to be my mate, then I wouldn't have to kill you and your mate."

Dawna turned her emotions off and you could see she got scary. It was like a switch between friendly vampire Dawna to Assassin cover.

"So I was right about coming here, Wonda you been a very bad girl first selling drugs now holding a gun to your alphas head." What! Did Dawna just say that right?

Wonda yelled, "everyone out!"

Everyone ran out the door hopping not to get fired at, true fully I wouldn't know what to do if a pack member held a gun to my leaders head. Sadly I'm the leader so I'm kinda need a recuse, but Dawna didn't leave so maybe she has a plan?

"How the crap do you know about the drugs nerd?" Wonda growled, I just what're to look behind me but I'm scared she is trigger happy.

"I've known about the drugs but not who until now, I though coming here would be the fastest way to find out." Then she looked at me, "did you know everyone on my list was in your clan."

What list?

"See there's six people on my kill list the boomer, two drug sellers, two people eaters, and a woman killer." She had this evil grin on her face, "Wonda you what to now who they are?"

"Who the crap are you?" Wonda said her gun shaking behind me, crap did Dawna really kill all throws people from my pack.

"The women killer was the first to die at a night club, what was his name? Oh ya, his name is TJ."

Wonda was growling deeply behind me, well Dawna keep talking. "The dogs in the woods where easy to do just out side the border, I was surprised when you guys cot me on camera.
But when I found out that Blade's dad was the drug seller I know that the last two where here as well."

"Did you kill him? Did you kill the alpha!" Wonda yelled, I this was not pulled up in our talk of what she did as a assassin.

"Yes I killed him with a potion after I found Blade half dead and beat on my door step! So I asked for my favor to be filled in and I killed him with a 'noctem caput' (dead night). The potion that Sly made after I saved Elvis life." Dawna was breathing hard after that, I'm in shock.

I know he's my father and all, but I'm not bothered that she killed him at all if anything I'm proud that she tuck down the alpha.

"You killed him? Who are you?" Mom came around the corner looking at Dawna with shock.

I what's to scream for mom to run but she just stand there looking at Dawna.

Dawna sighed "my name is Rose Petail Red I'm the assassin for this town I am also half vampire."

Wonda made a loud growling sound and fired, I ducked.

"That's for killing my boss, now it's a eye for a eye." Wonda said, I felt no pain so someone else was hit.

I looked around to find Rose still standing but when I looked at mom she lay on the ground motion less.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note
Last time to comment who the bomber is!?

I'm thinking two more chapters left, so be ready I put may hints about how it ends but i warn you be ready for anything!

Oh and the noctem caput is Greek, hopefully I got that right?!?

Have a bloody good day!