Chapter twelve

~~~~\\}~~
I was awoke by yelling, "get your fat butt over here Dawna Marie."

It sounded like Nick, weird I've never hear Dawna's last name before. Dawna Marie has a nice ring to it, it's cute and sexy.

"What do you what Nick?" she was so calm and mature about it like everything was ok even if the world was ending.

"You blood did something to him, his different, stronger faster, and he gets angry fast." Nick was pretty much growling at the last part, she did what to who?

"How did you expect Elvis to rect to my blood, yes he's healed and alive but with some blood from me would not rect perfectly to his wolf side."
Dawna said like it was normal, I can't really picture Elvis anything but a jokester and fun guy.

"I what it back!" Nick screamed, Dawna growled back.

"I did what you asked and more plus it's gone. I already used it," used what?

"Dawna what the crap did you do?"
Nick now sounded pained, what the crap is happening?

"Two left, then I'm out of here." Then I could hear a thump and feet walking away.

Am I missing something? Like Dawna is a hole new person when she's not paying attention, I feel like their is a lot more to what I'm missing.

Shoving that to the back of my mind I hoop off the bed and open the door, the hallway is empty.

I head down the stairs in hopes of food, when I'm about to open the kitchen door I hear Nick voice.

"Never walk into the kitchen unless told to," he was behind me.

"Why not?" I turn to face him, he looks down at his feet.

"Their are rules to living here, the kitchen being off limits is one of them."

"What are the other ones?"

"You'll have to ask her," he says and starts walking to the lounge.

"What are you?" I questioned out of know where, he looks over his shoulder and looks right at my eyes.

"Witch and don't ask me about her I don't know nothing," aren't they sister and brother? Then he left the room, weird family you got here Dawna, if his witch doesn't that make Dawna one too?

I was just staring at the floor where Nick once stud when their was a tap on my shoulder. I turn to find Dawna behind me, "hungry?"

I nodded and follow when she goes into the kitchen. I could smell the food the second the door opened, gosh she makes awesome food.

On a island in the middle of the kitchen was a plat of grill cheeses, three huge ones to be exact.

Before even sitting I bit into the first one, mouth watering cheese dripped right off the bread, ham was layered inside, and the bread was perfectly toasted. I think this is now my favorite food, so long Dawna cooks it.

She laughed at my face, "your laugh is cute." Didn't even process that I had said it before she stopped and gave me a confused look.

"What?"

I finished off my first grill cheese before answering.

"Your laugh is cute, what ya wear is always very nice, and every little thing I what to know about you." You could hear a pin drop, she held no emotion on her face so I keep talking.

"So sense I know nothing about you and would like to know more I'm thinking we going on a date would be the best idea." Well going out with my mate is always a good idea, so why not ask now.

"Sure," then she walks right out the door.

I jump up and do a small joy dance with half the grill cheese in my mouth.

The door opens and Nick walks in, "what you so happy about?"

"The joys of mates that's what!" I say still dancing, he brakes into a smile.

"Really you found your mate, cool who is she?" He looks around the room like she's hiding behind a corner.

"Dawna," I say like its nothing, well stuffing the last of grill cheese in my mouth.

He gives me a shocked look before he falls on the ground laughing, "Dawna is your mate ha, I'm so sorry for you man."

I give him a shocked look, "hey opposites attract and theirs nothing wrong with her."

He got off the floor and gave me a look, "you know nothing about her but name, non being human, and that's she's your mate. Your stuck in friend zone for ever man and never anything more."

"Well I just asked her on a date so how's that for friendship," I said stand proud.

"She probably was to shocked to understand what was happening," he rolled his eyes.

"Well what about you and Elvis, I can't see that going more then silent Hi every then and their." I grinned, point Blade.
"We already had our first kiss so ha," then he rushed out the door.

What! Elvis didn't tell me this! When I find him, his a dead man. How could he get his first kiss before me!

Gosh I need a break from life!

{{{}}}}==============
Authors note
Hello everyone!
I'm dedicating this chapter to my lovely friend Mihael_Aiko , she is doing awesome on a GuyxGuy book that I would love if lovely reads would check out!
Have a bloody good day!