Chapter six Dawna

laying on my back well my wings flapped, its like flouting but more calming. My wings are more relaxes out in the open, I feel free.

When I first got my wings at ten years, I had tough they where really cool tattoos then now it gives me a avenge to exit the seen and enter.

The cape I wore now is what hides me in the shadows, My wings sled me they will never brake believe it. I've tried to do anything just to get them off and because of my vampire jeans I have mortal wings in stead all out mortal body. The wings came from my dad's assassins side, every assassin gets a odd power (random). Oh, yea I have fangs. I don't need to drink blood unless I have lost of blood loss or am dying, plus if I'm really hungry.

I then hear howling that pulled me from my thoughts, who is out of school at this time of day? I turned around and looked at the ground below, their was a wolf running around the forest floor.

I known who he was just by his size, It is normal for a alpha to be huge and my eyes could not leave his beautiful(handsome) fur.
It's black with gold ears and paws, a evil grin appeared on my face.
I started to follow blade well taking my cloak off.
Folding it up so it was as small as my hand, the material was specialty made to be hidden easily. I stuffed it into my back pocket and made sure knife was carefully hidden under the shirt strapped to my back.

Then I stopped flapping my wings and started free falling, Watching the trees get closer and closer. Before my face could touch the pretty ground my wings opened up, I was flung to a full stop. Then standing up before for the wings rapped around my stomach. I wore a stomach shirt that was read and black jeans with military boots, my wings showed like tattoos around my stomach. I started to walk the way Blade had been going last I see him in the air, my advanced senses picked up on him running my way. Then more of them getting close, I was then starting to regret meeting him in wolf form.

I smelled like a human for the next two days so no worries their, just got to hope his fiends with him don't try to kill me. Then he came into sight running at full speed, his eyes land on me and lots of emotions popped into his eyes. Lust, sadness, and worry. I was frozen in place well he came running at me, he didn't stop. I was hit full force to the ground, "oaf" he stand above me well looking around. He was in a battle stands growling above me well I was on my back trying to not stare at his hot self.

I was then pulled out of my day dream by several wolfs growling around me, No longer thinking the other wolfs where in his pack worry started to hit. Crap.

I flipped on the my stomach and started to look around, eight wolfs where around us. Double dog crap, I can't use assassins skills or I could destroy my cover. Plus even if a could how would I know Blade wouldn't kill me after reject, hey some peoples eco are bigger then their heart.

Blade let out another loud growl to the wolfs round him before looking down at me, He gave me a coursed look. Oh yea, I am meant to be scared.

Maybe I should scream now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note

Here comes the next chapter oh here comes the next chapter...

That's how the song goes right?