Chapter ten Dinner time

Blade and Nick got long pretty well even if Nicks a brat.
I called Master Sylvester Blake for help on Blades whipping cuts.
We yelled for a little bit on the phone before coming to a agreement, he stays here in till called upon and he'll help heal Blade in any way he can.
After rules we also agree his new ID it land out as my brother, name Nick, moving in for wile do to job loss.
Really he's a full witch, really power full witch that earn the rank of Master. Plus the youngest Master full witch ever. That's why he will be staying in side away from cameras and people. To tie the mess of a brat off, his bisexual . It's really popular in witches do to being immortal.
When you hit like hundred and still look twenty you kinda what to start 'experimenting' is their words.
Vamps don't do it as much, maybe to us being more old stye.
Anyway off what was need to be thought of.
Dinner, Blade invited some people to check on him for dinner.
I agreed and sent the boys off to change into some thing nice. I sat in the kitchen like I was doing something, really I'm meant to cook dinner but in vamper speed it will be done in ten.

Listening to the people coming in, after everyone came in Blade direct then to the lounge.
I started dinner after blade started talking about sports. After
Dinner was finished cooking and ready to be eaten I called up to the guest room.
"Get your butt down here," Nick laugh and reply.
"Down and you mean cute butt."
Hanging up and walked out to greet the guests, I walked out the kitchen door then walked to the door beside the stairs.
Their in side was two older people (guessing Blades parents) a teen I think I've seen in school. Then Jen, Liz, and ... Wonda.
Going to kill her if she touches Blade, I smiled and bow. I wore a dress peach color that's one shoulder.
Nick was behind me and a did the same, then looking up at shocked faces I spoke.
"Dinners ready," then turning and leaving to the dinning
room to the side of the lounge. It had a long table with many chairs, everything was set out beside food.
Everyone followed do to their belly a being louder then their minds.
I open a side window to the kitchen and started bring food. Mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, and steak. Blade started helping me with the bowl of mashed potatoes, he whispered thanks well passing by me. I hand him a fork and spoon when no one was looking. After everyone was seated and the food was out they started looking for their forks and spoons.
"Where's our utensils?" The lady question, Blade started laughing well choking on his drink after noting that everyone but me and Blade didn't have any utensils.
Nick was grumbling besides about how old I act. I have him a kick before, looking back at the lady.
"what's your name?"
"Luna Daisy, Blades mother. Can I have my utensils now?Please and thank you?"
Nodding I answered, "it's under the table." everyone that didn't have a utensils felt for it. Only Daisy came up with napkin rapped utensils , her husband look across the table at it oddly. Liz and Jan must have got the pattern because they both spoke at the same time.
"Please and thank you," I laugh and answered.
"Back of chair leg and under chair." everyone started eating beside the husband, the teen, Wonda, and Nick.
"My names Elvis, I'm really hungry looking at this food so please and thank you."
Nick started looking at Elvis with hearts, sadly Elvis didn't even look at him. Note I will have to ask Nick about it later, "Nick?"
He grumbled about it under his breath, "Dawna can I have my utensils, please and thank you," I laugh and answered.
"Both under the steak plate," they both jumped for the plate.
I known their was two more people that had to ask, but I ignored their big ego self and keep eating. The table when silent with only the sound of chewing.
"Dawna?" I didn't even look up at him and answered.
"Yes?"
"Can I have my utensils please.. thank you." I looked up at him this time and smiled, "well thank your for your manners... what's your name?"
"Alpha," he sad flatly.
"That's not a name it's a tilde," Nick said beside me well chewing on a peace of steak.
I held up one of the napkins with utensils in it, "well?"
"Paul."
"Alpha Paul, nice to meet you. Now catch," I thrown it and he snatch it from the air.
I looked back at the evil Wonda, she stared at me like she was ready to kill.
"Names princess Wonda, utensils please and thanks."
I rolled my eyes well throwing, she almost dropped it to the ground.
After everyone was done eating and Nick was rubbing his full belly. I when to get desert, pudding, cookies, pie, and ice cream shakes.
I watched and people started at me hungrily, then when I say back in my chair I looked around. "What are you all doing just dig in!" After that they all jumped for more food, werewolf's always hungry.
I've never seen werewolf's full in till now, I may have to roll they out of here.
I picked up everything before leading them back to the lounge.
I sat down and Blade sat next to me, then Nick sat down between me and Blade. Nick got a death glare from Blade when he put his harm over my shoulders, I ignore him when Daisy started talking.
"So you must be the lovely Dawna my son talks so much about right? So this must be your boy friend.., what's your name?" She said pointing to Nick, me and Nick broke out laughing at the though of me dating him.
"No no, I'm her brother Nick." At the side of my eye I catch Blade grin at the word brother. "she's pretty and all but not my type of person to date."
Daisy gave a confuse look at this, "what's wrong with her then?"
Nick grin, "I'm bisexual and she threatens more then I can stand."
This got Elvis attention, everyone else kind pretend like they didn't hear this.
"So Dawna why you living here?" Wonda asked, I think she is trying to make me look homeless.
Well new flash I'm far from it," I bought the house to live in."
She gave me a look before ask another question, "where your parents?"
"Dead," Nick said bluntly. Wonda look like she got a victory win, I don't know why.
Paul question again, "where all the money come from to buy the house?"
"Death parents left it for me," I said and shrugged .
Jan spoke up next, "So what's it like having Blade as a soulmate?"
That struck as the finish of today's questions, "well I think it's time everyone be going so Blade gets rest and so I can clean."
Pretty much pushing everyone out the door even Blade before closing it behind them and leaning ageist it.
Nick stand in front of me slurping on a milk shake, "so Elvis is my mate and how are you?"
-------
Authors note
Here it is the chapter you all what, it's pretty much all the characters .
Long chapter
Didn't seen that coming, so happy with this chapter.
Nick and Elvis?
Dawna and Blade?
Thoughts on alpha Paul?
What's Dawna's real name?????
Who's you favorite character?
Love
Vote
And read
Lova peeps have a great dinner!LOL