Chapter two New Kid

So it is just the start of school today so I'm not the only new kid, that's a plus. the negative is.. I'm the new kid.

Early this morning I had done 'The wheel of people', joking. But I had the find a cover up that would fit well with my assassin work. And the winner for my new life's acting, is nerd. Not that hard to pull off, I'm smart, I got a pair of fake glass, and wearing sweats all day is not a bad idea. It's the bullying that I'm going to have trouble holding my tough for.

I now was standing at the end of the long drive way to my house, I wore black glass(fake), black jumper, brown sweat pants, black military boots, and my hair was tied back. Oh to top it all off I wore brown contacts (fake), Because its weird to have bright emerald eyes.

I looked up to see ugly yellow limo (bus), the driver almost ran me over when coming to a stop.

I looked up when the doors opened, a lady way to old for driving was at the steering wheel.

"Well help little miss you must be new." Not meeting the bus drives eye I walked past her and three seats back into a empty seat.

I looked out the window for the next ten minuets before arriving at school. Yes, its not one of the old schools its was build six years ago I checked. Oh and to top that off its for bad kids. Trouble makers, druggy, smokers, fighters, etc. I'm just getting my self into a bunch of trouble.

But its my new town that I will have to fight for in till I get married or die, both of those are unlikely to happen so I'm stuck here.

I got off the bus and walked down the sidewalk in till we reached to school doors.

Gosh, their is not a lot of people, maybe three buss full of people buts that's almost to much.

I had remembered my class and locker code the week before and had assassin decorators redo my locker the day I got it.

I opened my locker door and started grabbing my locker stuff, then a huge wind smell of woody I almost choked on it. Werewolves, Its a great thing I had drink down half a potion or I would be dead do to my assassin and vampire smell.

"Hey look," Two popular looking girls said pointing at me. "New meat," Crap I'm in trouble. I hurry up and closed my locker before walking away with my folders in hand. I could hear foot step behind me trying to catch up, then I'm pushed into the lockers.

I hugged my papers to my chest in hope it will hide me from them, why me.

"Hey your new right?" The girl had a hand by my head and was way to close to my face.

I nodded, she grinned and looked to the girl behind her. "Hey Liz she is new," The so called Liz raise a eye brow and looked at me up and down.

"What'd you do to get into this school?" She asked, I shrugged. Liz frowned and gave me curious look. She was about to say something else but was stopped by the bell, before their focus was back to me I was long gone.
---two class later---
Lunch, so hungry.
Trying not to run to the lunch room I walked at a rushing pace.
Then I hit a brick wall, I had just ran into someone's chest.
"Watch where your walking!" The guy said. I looked up at him his yellow eyes looked down at me.
The world stopped, I couldn't breath. their in front of me was the hottest guy ever.
He had brown hair that when past his ears and tan skin. he wore a tight black shirt that showed his muscles and wore blue pants plus hunter boots.
I broke the stare first, when he started to reach for my face.
I did not what to know the answer to my feelings so going strait under his arm and out the lobby door. I could hear someone yell, "stop." But it was lost in the crowded of people.
How could this day get worse?
I heard fast foot steps behind me then Liz and her friend grabbed my arms. I was lifted off the ground so my legs swing.
"Let go," I growled trying not to flash my fangs.
I could feel their hold tighten on my arm. They yanked me into a class room, I was shaking with rage.
"Oh Jan look where scaring her," Liz said giving me a sad look. if only they known that I was shaking with anger and trying to hold the temp to behead them.
Light bulb, I let a tear fall from my eye. I'm such a kiss up, "See Jan were scaring her to death let's not do this right now."
I gave it one last push and got my lip a little bit of a pucker.
Jan give me a look before she slowly open the door and I rushed out.
Skip class? That is yes.
~~~~
Ya you guys must what to kill me but I have to make five chapters. Before I post the second chapter.
*smiles
I posted it so be happy.
*gives puppy
Their he will keep you happy for now.
*point to be hind you
Oh look a cow
*runs off
Bye peeps.
Vote!
Comment!
And read!