Chapter fourteen Setting the stage

After Jan and Liz left with my mom to go home after dinner that was awesomely made of Dawna's home made deserts.

I felt as if my tummy was going to pop, total worth eating the second pie thou!

So going up stairs i started to get ready for bed and thoughts of how I what the date to be. Now I though of it I doubt Dawna ever when on a date in her life!

This must be the best date ever, I started to contact the pack about getting ready for their Luna and helping me get ready to impress her.

Hours later around mid night I feel to sleep feeling safe from my father and dreaming of Dawna in my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<•
I awoke to some one pulling the curets away from the window, light blasted at my closed lids.

"Five more minuets mom I'm dreaming of the hottest girl ever name Dawna," I said well covering my eyes with a pillow.

"I'm not sure weather to say that's creepy or cute?" I shot right up at the sound of Dawna's voice.

I turned bet red at what I said, "ah ya hmm... Why are you waking me up?"

She bursted out laughing at my face only making me redder, when she calmed down some she answered me. "One I decided it's cute expressly when you turn red. Two your not hurt and your staying at my house so you get up before ten," then she walked out the door.

Gosh I'm so in love with her, even if she's a moody half vampire sassy hybrid.

I will beg on my knees if that met I get to date her, then so be it.

Then it hit me I'm love struck and I don't care!

I got off the bed and throw on a pare of jeans, plain blue shirt, and black dress shoes.

I'm dressing up, yup doing everything I can to get her to stay and be Luna.

I walked out of the room into the hall to find Elvis in wolf form walking by some witch.

Elvis wolf is a little smaller then my wolf and has long golden fur. What really bugged me was that he now has a Brown mussel, I looked over at the witch.

He has green eyes and hair that's barely pulled into a pony tail. Then it hit me this is Master Sylvester Blake a very powerful teen witch. Syl had some kind of sun tattoo by his nose the size of a quarter that I didn't remember was their when I meet him before.

I contacted Elvis throw pack link, "who's this?"

He broke out laughing in my mind but sounded like choking from his wolf. The witch gave me and Elvis a look of confuse, "what wrong?"

His voice made my eyes go wide, "Nick?"

He broke out laughing too, "Wow I guess hiding my eyes really does ready good. Good morning Blade."

I looked at him with shock, "your sly? Gosh that a huge thing to know!"

Then I asked proudly the dumbest question ever, "so your not Dawna's brother?"

"No, what never!" He rolled his eyes, "no dip Mr. homes."

Ok werewolf and witch off list of what Dawna could be.

They walked past me laughing, "oh and guess what? We now have our soulmate marks!"

That explains the new designs, I guess Elvis will have a sun by his nose too in human form.

I walked down stairs ignoring them, well the smell of food dragged me into the kitchen.

Dawna was eating a plate of cookies well on the computer, "what you doing?" I asked well swiping two sugar cookies, yup total taking to her about cooking for the pack.

Totally inviting the question she asked a different one, "can we go visit your pack house to day?"

It totally throw me off, "huh?"

She looked up from the computer screen to look at my face, "visit pack house yes or no?"

"Yes and dress ok we going in date after words," she nodded and when up stairs well leaving me to a plate of cookies.

I sent out to everyone in the pack Dawna was visiting and only Elvis replied.
"Can I stay at Dawna's with Sly? He what's to do a couple spells," I agreed and cut off the link when Dawna's smell got near.

I would have expected her being a girl to take longer to get ready for a date, but when I walked out ok the kitchen I known why it was a short moment.

She was dressed in black, skinny jeans, boots, and tight tank top her hair was thrown into a tight braid.

She looked hot! But two things spooked me, one she was covered in weapons, two she held a red cloak.

"What's that?" I said pointing at the cloak.

"They where killing people to eat or the fun of it, not my fault I was told to kill and they need to die." Then it clicked she was the one to kill my pack members in the forest, I can't even be mad because I found out after they died.

She walked past me and out the door to a red mustang car, she hopped into the driver seat.

"You coming Blade or are you leaving me," I was hurt that she would think so low of me I've kill many rouges my self her killing does not bug me.

I hopped in to the passages seat, before closing the door a asked a question that was bugging me.

"So what is your other half?"

"Assassin."

That's all I need to know before shutting the door, "your stuck with me."

Then she totaled me everything.
~~~~~~~<•>
Authors note
Ok so everything's coming to a end.. It's sad..

So start putting the peaces to gather people because I gave you all you need to find the last two people on the list.

Tell me your guess and I will dedicate the next chapter to the first person who guess the bomb maker and dedicate a different person to the first to guess the drug dealer. Hint hint....

Have a bloody good day!

Make sure to comment!!!!