Chapter nine Questions?

Blade PV
I watch as Dawna walked closer to me, we where in a field.
"Dawna your ok, did Zen hurt you?" She keep walking closer in till she was five feet away, "no he hurt me and it all your fault. You couldn't protect me, you left me!"
"No no I try'd," I keep shaking my head hoping this was not real.
Your a animal, a monster. You've killed people, even your father hates you. he wouldn't even step down when his dead. oh and your mother, you can't even protect her your hole life."
I screamed and keep shaking my head trying to wake up, "no stop."
"I Dawna reject you Alpha Blade Thomason Kent, both your wolf and soul."
I awoke to hearing my self, "No no no."
Trying to get out fight back what ever was on top of me.
"Blade stop clam down, it was just a nightmare," I open my eyes to find Dawna on top of me trying to hold me down.
I stopped moving and just stared at her, she was here, safe.
She looked down at me and let go of my hands. Then she seen to have note that she was sitting on me, panic she jumped off me and straightening her clothes out. She wore baggy clothes that was all gray and the shirt was two sizes to big.
"So how are you doing?"
I looked at her for a second before remembering the whipping, "how come I can't fell it anymore."
She moved back and forth on her feet, "I put some stuff on your back you'll still have the mark of the whip but you won't feel it for a three hours."
She then walked out the door, then noting at I was in some kind of bedroom. I don't think it was hers because their was no pictures, really there was nothing but the furniture.

I look back at the door to see Dawna coming in with huge glass of orange juice, Lot of eggs, and a huge helping of bacon. My mouth was watering just looking at it, werewolf's eat a lot more food then humans.
She set the tray on my lap, I looked around for the fork even if a what're to use my hands.
I look back a Dawna to hint I need a fork, she stand their holding a fork for me.
"Can I have to the fork?" She waved it in the air like she was waiting for something.
Then it hit me,"ahAhh you what me to have manners."
She grin, " fine you don't eat then."
"Fine, thank you." She walked over and hand me the fork, then moved back over to the door.
I start to shovel the food into my mouth, oh so good.
"So where am I?" It came out as mumbling do to the food I'm still chewing, she rolled her eyes.
"I don't speak mumble, or listen to people that talk with their mouth full."
I Finnish off the food and started chugging down the orange juice.
So full, I started speaking again. "where am I? Are you ok? What happen to Zen?"She rolled her eyes and walked up to the bed. Taking the tray she started walking she stopped at the door way and look back at me.
"Coming?" I nodded and throw the blankets off, note that I had new gray yoga pants and no shirt."what happen to what I as wearing?"
"I burned it," I give her a shocked look. "it was bad luck and cover in blood, burning it was the best idea."
We where walking down a long hallway in till we came to a huge stair way. it was mansion like,"Dawna where are we?"
She smiled, "welcome to my place."
I gave her a shocked look, we came to a door that swing back and forth. She gave it a look before walking in, she set the tray down on the counter. Then walked over to what look like a pantry, she stand at the door for a moment just holding the handle. Then yanked it open, their was a squeal before Dawna started yelling.
"You little pig! I told you to stay out of my food!" She pulled someone my the ear out of the pantry. He hand black short curly hair and was tall, his eyes where brown like Dawna's.
"But I was hungry and you cook really good food, specialty cookies!"
"Well then get up in the morning or buy your own."
"You gave Blade food after eight why not me?"
Dawna grab the front of his shirt and pulled him forward. "He was hurt and on medical drugs he wouldn't wake up if I hit him with a pan. Now if you what food that bad I could beat the crap out of you for stealing, then you can get food in bed after eight."
"No, no I'm good on getting down here at eight."
She dropped him and closed the pantry door, "great I will see you at twelve for lunch then."
He rolled his eyes and look at me, "what you looking at dog breath."
Dawna answered for me, "his looking at a brat and his name is not dog breath it's Blade."
Brat rolled his eyes and did a bow then stuck out his hand for me to shake. "Names Nick, nice to meet you Blade. Sorry for Dawna and what ever she's done. Its not her fault that she is more of a man then a lady." Dawna screamed at him and started casing him around. This is going to be a odd day and what's up with the manner thing.
--------
Authors note
I like this chapter so much, I just published this early.
Hope you like it.
Questions?
Like Nick?
Who's Nick?
Will Dawna and Blade ever be to gather?
Lova peeps have a great day!
And use your manners! Lol