Chapter seven Down you fall

I awake to what felt like a hang over, lifting my head just to let it fall back on the ground. A very big hang over, I let out a lough groan.
I could hear some one walk around next to me in a back and forth way.

Then it just stopped, opening my eyes to see what stopped. Dawna was in front of a large truck door, just looking at it. Where in the inside, I could hear us going very fast like on a high way. Then it hit me that I was in a truck and everything before now.

I jerked out of the daze when their was pounding, Dawna was pounding against the door to where it left dents. It was weird seeing her angry, she just keep banging like it would do something. I could smell the silver from here, my wolf strength would not help me.

It was also making me weaker, I couldn't even stand let alone try to change into my wolf. Dawn stopped pound on the door and leaned her head against it.

Gosh she is cute when angry, "Wont brake its metal your just giving your self bloody fists." Surprise she didn't jump at the sound of my voice, she turned around and leaned her back against the door. Her eyes meant my with out emotion, "So Dawn how are you?" She didn't even take her eyes away from me. After five minutes of jut staring at each other I figured she was not going to answer.

Maybe she was afraid of me, being stuck in metal box with a werewolf would scare me too if I was human. She looked away from me and sunk to the floor then pulled her knees to her chest.
Before giving me one last look, then looked down and leans her head against her knees.
Minutes later, her breaths evened out and she was asleep.
I try'd to get up only to fall back down, taking Dawna's silent evidence I try'd to sleep. it was not hard, darkness drag me under.
---------
Dawna's PV.
I awoke to my belly growling like it was trying to eat it's self.
"You hungry?" Blade said across the room, well ya. I didn't say it out loud and just ignored him.
Two things where going to happen in this room..
One: Kiss Blade, mate bond screaming at me.
Two: eat Blade if he didn't stay away, hungry really getting to me and awaking my vamper hunger for blood.
I heard people coming and moved away from the door, "what are you doing?"
Blade just shut up, when I didn't reply he groaned and rolled onto his side to face away from me. Look who woke up on the wrong side of the bed, grumpy pants.
The door started to open, seven huge rouge wolfs stand their. They looked at Blade, he lay'd on the ground barely moving. Silver must be hurting him hard, when the men got into the truck and try'd to grab me Blade let out a roar. Using wolf strength he plowed in to the man closest to him blade held him to the wall growling at the man be for falling into his knees.
The man laughed and hits Blades head, making him fall to the ground, "idiot Alpa pup can't even protect his mate let alone him self."
He is now my second person to kill today, first is the leader of my kidnapping. The man grabbed my arm and started to pull me away.
I smiled at the though of my knife on back and cloak in pocket.
There's was many tents every where, one huge tent stud out of them all.
Which happens to be the one I'm being lead to, the tent flaps open to show someone sitting at a desk with the chair backwards not showing who's in the seat.
He turned around at my entering, all he needs is a cat and it could pull off as part of a movie scene.
I hear a thump beside me which could only be Blade. "Ah this must be the oh so strong alpha." The man was tall and muscle, his hair long brown and pulled back into a pony tail.
His in for a world of hurt the second I get him alone, Blade growled next to me."You must be the rouge Zen that's kidnapping Alphas and their mates."
If so he's on a the assassins wanted list, I have all rights to kill him. But theirs no way I'm blowing my cover.
"Well this must be your pretty mate and what is the name of this pretty lady?"
It was so temping to say 'your death', I didn't answer. Zen moved closer to me and lifted my chin to look at him. Keeping my face blank I still didn't answer him, can say anything nice don't say anything at all.
Blade keep giving me confuse looks, Zen looked away from me and looked at Blade.
"Ah you got a mute human what could me any worse the only good thing is that she can't scream," Zen turned my face to look at Blade. On his knees, his hands cuff behind his back with silver cuffs.
"Look at you pathetic mate, helpless to do anything. I have and idea why don't we have some fun in my room?"
When I didn't answer he keep going," great, men take her to my room and send Blade to the post to be whipped."
Blade roared beside me, "NO you peace of crap, don't you touch her, ah when I get my hands on you. You would have wished for death."
His still screaming behind me well I'm being lead away."Dawn!!!!"
I'm thrown in to a bedroom, the second they close the flaps I throw my cloak on. Pay backs is always cruel .
-------------
Zen PV
By the time whipping done Blades half dead and it's dark.
I was heading back to the room to have some fun with my new prize, the lovely mute Dawna.
I open the flip to find the room empty, "Oh Dawna where are you? Only little kids play hide and seek." I turn at the sound of singing, their is the doorway was someone in a cloak.
"Rock my baby in the tree top," I tuck two steps away from the creeper.
"When the wind blows the cradle will rock," when I tried to back up more I fell into the bed.
"When the bow brakes the cradle will fall," She vampires speed over me with a silver knife.
"Down falls baby cradle and all," then their was pain. All I could feel was pain, in till nothing.
~~~~~~
Authors note
Ahahahah I had to keep looking that song up in order to remember the words, but I really like how this played out in my book.
Goal 1000 views and you peeps get two extra chapter that day!!
Have fun reading and enjoy!!!