Chapter four What?

Every assassin feels better after a kill, it's like after a werewolf hunts or a vamper feeds your just more calm.

Yesterday's kill was so easy and funny that I'm just in a good mood to day. Even as I'm walking in to class to day nothing could ruin my mood.

I wore black skinny jeans, black military boots, lose gray t-shirt, dagger tied around my stomach.

I was now sitting in class (history) drawing on my notes. Then I hear the door open, Jan walks in and looks around before spotting me. She then rushed to the seat next to me, "What did we miss?"

I ignore her and keep drawing, she looks over my shoulder. "hey where are your notes I thought you where meet to be smart or something.

Yea I've learn this at age 13, "I now it already."

She looked at me, "well who am I meet to copy off now?"

I didn't answer that, she rolled her eyes and rise her hand.

The teacher, Miss linen pointed to her.

"Can you give me the notes," Jan asked.

"Why can't the person next to you?"

"Because she knows it all and didn't wright it."

I looked up really quick are Jan, did she really say that to the teacher?

"Is that so? What is your name girly?" She says pointing to me, darn you Jan.

"Names Dawna Ellet," or what my name is for the school.

"Well Miss Ellet who made first declared of war, World War One?"

"Hungary."

"Battle of Falkland island ends in?"

"Britain wins."

"What's the dates of start and end?"

"1914-1918."

she gives me a evil grin, "wrong,"

Raising a eyebrow I gave her a look of interest, this will be good.

"It end at 1917," She grinned looking pleased with her self. How no one year off, not I'm still right.

Grinning I look back at her, "look it up."

She gave me a look before flipping a few pages in her book, then looking back up at me with a frown.

"Go to the office!"

I shrugged and walked out the door, will every teacher be like this?

I walked down the empty hall ways in till coming to a closed door called office. Opening it three people look at me, a older man, Liz, and Blade.

Crap I should have known that Jan and Liz where up to something. I bet Blade (Alpha, My mate) told Jan and Liz that I may be his mate. We have to touch to be sure, I could tell just by looking at him.

They all stand at my entrance, I put on a blank look.

"You must be the new student, Miss Ellet." Nodding I looked around bored, "Well my name is Mr. Cash and I did not get the reason you are here," Liz gave me a question look well Blade would not stop striating at me, Creep.

I looked at the ground making sure no to look anyone in the eye. "I was sent here by Miss Linen. She trying to prove me wrong, failed and sent me to the office."

Liz broke out laughing and Mr. Cash grinned, a low growl came from Blade that I would not have hear if I was human. Mr. Cash shut up and Liz tried the hide giggles behind her hand.

Mr. Cash looked back at me, "Well I will have to speak to her. Seen that was your last class you may leave."

I nodded my thanks an left out the door, walking to exit Blade yelled after me. Walking a little faster I open the door and rushed around the side of the school. By the time he got their I was on the ruff looking down at him. My black wings looked like a drawing that acted like real wings.

He looked around sadly, my heart screamed go to him. But it is not safe with me being everything his kind hate.

Then he lifted his head, I moved away from the edge. So he didn't spot me, my heart was braking the more I moved away from him.

I need to do something to get my mind off him, "mmm..."
Light bulb, hunting time.
I grinned to my self before jumping off the roof.
~~~~~~~<<•
Authors note
Hey peeps
I will be up dating one to two times a week and seen school has end, maybe more?
I will not be big editing in till chapter twenty, just in case I what to go back and change something.
Well will just have to see about it..
Any way I need a idea about a Beta for Blades pack.. any ideas?
Any way make sure to comment,
Love,
Read,
And hate puppyz.
Ps lol joking.