Chapter eleven Part 2

Blades PV
------------\\\--
So I was shocked out of my whits about what had just happen, Dawna maybe a vampire after just healing Elvis who is a sleep on the ground fully healed. Then she just walks way like nothing happen.
I turn to Nick who sits at Elvis side holding his hand. "What the crap just happen?"
Nick ignores me and keeps playing with Elvis's hand. I grabbed his shoulder and flipped him around to face me. "Nick you better start answering questions now!" I roared into his face, not even looking at me he answered.

"Dawna saved my mate for a trade, can't say anything else." I growled and ran a hand throw my hair, what the crap is up with these people?
"Isn't she your sister? Why did you have to trade for his life?"
Nick looked back at Elvis before answering, "Don't get in Dawna's way."
Why riddles! just flipped answer them!
Then Nick just gets up and starts walking away.

"Where the crap do you think your going?" I said to Nick trying to hold back from yanking his head off.
"To finish a trade," Nick answered before turning a corner. I growled and pulled at my hair, life just got much more harder.
£----------> four hours later
All rouge body's burned, and this is all I know...
•Dawna's not human but also my mate(beloved if vamp).
•Nicks not human.
•Three of my men are died to some hooded singer.
•I been kidnaped and saved some how.

That's just this month, I need more answers then questions soon or I will be adding 'gone crazy' to that list.

Sense banging my head on the desk is only giving me a head ache. I need a brake, I walked down stairs to the living room. Theirs a huge tv down here with every channel, I sat down and started watching cartoons.
I could hear yelling some where in the house but that's normal.
Someone came running down the stairs yelling about to high of cost.
Then I hear the yell, you could hear every door close for every room.
I jumped up and try'd to run to the bathroom, a bottle shattered by my head.
Father screamed, "you made this happen."
Using his alpha tone made me stop, I just stud their looking at the ground.
"Please go away, please." I keep mumbling under my breath.
He's always like this after someone upsets him or if his non sober.
He once killed a child, but once the parents try'd to leave he freaked and killed them too.

He hit me on the side of my head, I fell to the ground and try'd to cover my head. He kicked at my rib cage over and over again, then he change into his wolf form.
He started attacking me like a snake, trying to go for my face. My hands started turning bloody, I turned in to my wolf form. My ears started to get ripped to shreds, then he clawed up my back. I howled with pain.

Then a mother in wolf form attacked him, they started fighting.
"Run," was all she sent throw the pack link.
Their was nothing I could do but run, I broke the front door open trying to get way.
I ran and ran throw the forest, when I heard my mother howl my paws stopped moving.
I what'd  to know if she was alive or dead, I watched the forest that lead to pack house.

I didn't hear her in till she was close, "Blade is that you? What are you doing way out here?"
It was true I was out of pack lands and into no mans land. Dawna got closer to me, her eyes widen at the sight of my blood.
Crap I forgot she was vampire, she stop staring at the blood when I started backing away.
"Come Blade I need to help you with your wounds," she beckoned me with her hand.
I started following her when she started walking away. After what was five minutes of walking we came to a house, it was the her home.
I had no clue she was so close to pack house, she walked inside and held the door open for me.
I walked inside we in wolf form, she yelled up stairs, "Nick I need wear from you now!"
He looked over the railing, "what the-"  he must have seen me, "crap."
He throw a pare of pants and shirt over to Dawna.
"You and your mutt are going to be the death of me," Nick shouted over the railing. She keep walking to the living room the bundle of wear still in her arms.
We came to the living room, she pointed to a door off the the side. It was a bath room, she put the wear down then pointed for me to go in.
I walked into the bath room, she closed the door behind me.
I quickly changed back in to a human, then tuck my bloody cloths off. Then put the clean pants on, when I though about all the blood and trying to put the shirt on it counted as impossible.
I opened the door a crack to find Dawna standing their, "I can't put the shirt on."
"Not like that you can't," she pushed open the door all the way.
She put the toilet lid down and pointed for me to sit, I sat down watching her carefully.
She got a bowl out and filled it with alcohol then a wash cloth, she looked at me and try'd to touch a cut close to my neck. I flinched and she gave me a funny look, then placed her hands on her hips.
"Blade I don't drink blood, so hold still and let me clean you up."
The though of her not drinking my blood stopped me from freaking out, "I swear your shouldn't be afraid of me hurting you," she picked up a cloth then dunked it in alcohol. "I have to clean your cites so this is going to sting," didn't she just say she won't hurt me.

She touched the cloth to some cuts, I growled throw my teeth.
"You need you mind off the pain ... ask me questions," my eyes catch a place where her shirt lifted a little. "I didn't know you had a tattoo,"she keep dapping at the cuts.
"That's not a question," I rolled my eyes.
"What kind of tattoo is it?" She went quiet for a second before answering.
"I'll show you tomorrow," now turn around so I can badge your back. I notes that she has finished my chest, arms, and face.
I turned around well asking my next question, "what are you and Nick?"
She put to much presser on my cut and I hissed in pain.
"Sorry and its not my place to tell you what Nick is. Though I'm a hybrid," she said well rapping a cloth around my chest and back.
"There normally all killed at birth," she hand me a cup of water and a pill.
"They can't kill me, you can use the guest room again it's already eleven." Then she walked off, I gulped down the pill and drank all the water before following her.
When I got to the stairs I could hear shouting between Nick and her before the doors slam shut.
I wonder about what all the shouting was for but ignored it and walked to the guest room. Sleep called to me, the second my head hit the pillow I was out.
The last though I had was.. What was in that water or what was that pill.
-------///---
Alphas PV
I laid in bed trying to get rid of the head ack, when I see a glass of water on the night stand.
I picked it up, maybe Launa set it their as her sorry for attacking me.
She's will have to do better then that, I chugged down the water anyway.
As I taking down the last sips of water when someone came to the door way.
I set the glass down, a person in a red cloak stand their.
She started singing, "row, row, row your boat."
"What the crap are you singing?" I yelled at the person. Then something hit my chest, no not my chest but my heart. "Merrily, merrily," I coughed and covered my mouth. Something wet came out, blood.
"Merrily, merrily," I panicked called for help, but ended up in a fit of coughing blood up.
"Life is but-" I land back on my bed shaking with black vision.
"A dream."
Then nothing...
=====================
Authors note
Another kill for Dawna.
I'm so happy peeps we now hit 2k views today. Gosh I love you peeps!
Long chapter.
That's why I releasing this early, oh and a reminder I will not be editing these chapters in till chapter 20.
Please have a Bloody good day.
Ps
Rest of chapters will be in Blades PV but I will be adding  a PV every time Dawna kills someone..