26

"Skate come on man we're going to be late" Sammy yells from the jeep. Gilinsky got his car from back Omaha. 

"Bye Babe" Skate says kissing my cheeck.

"Bye have fun." I yell as they drive off

I keep getting tweets about skate at the party with a girl. Was i bother by it. Kinda but i knew Skate won't do that. I head down stairs to get some weed i wanted to feel nothing i was just so mad at my mom. As i got some weed i get a dm from a fan of Skate's i love answering them they are so cute.

I slide to unlock my phone to answer it, it reads 'Are you and Skate dating.' I thought about it. That's when i come up with an answer it. 'it confusing' I send it, i drop my phone and head back to joint i'm about to roll.

 Half way though i get a another dm from the same girl but it was a picture that followed with, 'I though you should know i hate sending you this i just though you should know' all i could do was look at the picture. It was of Nate kissing another girl not just a little kiss it looked like he was eating her face. I reply 'Thank you for sending me this. Looks like i'm going to a party to night.' 

I run up stairs to get dressed i wanted to fuck Nate up. 

20 minutes later i was ready i called an uber to take me. I had texted Nash asking him where he lived. It was going as planned so far.

"Where to Miss" the uber driver says as i get in. I tell him where.

It was only a 20 minute drive.

"Thank you" I say to the driver as I  pay him.

"Don't have to much fun" He says driving away.

I walked up the path way. I can't feel my body as I turned the door handle.