16

"Hey lets go see if the guys are up then we can got out as a whole squad." I say taking a turn to head to the house.

"JJ,SAMMY,SKATE GET DOWN HERE WE ARE GOING TO EAT AS A WHOLE SQUAD" I say walking in with Gilinsky walking behind me. "I'm sorry G not going to lie i didn't really like her she acted to old for her age." I say hugging him.

"I know she did but she acted like she was 18 but she still acted like she was 16. God i don,t know how to tell then fans." he said dropping on the coach.

''I know" i say with i smile on my face.

"How?" he says looking over at me G knows that I i'm really good a getting people back.

"Well first you have to ask JJ if his willing to do a meet and greet later today. Then when you tweet about it you say 'Looking for a new girl how won't cheated on me.' " i say looking at him to see what he thinks.

"I don't know Catey that's little mean" he says. That't when it hits me he fuvking loved her.

"Jack did you love her?" I say looking at her handsome face.

"Ummm I think so" He looks at me with these puppy dog eyes

"Hey you guys ready to go?" JJ asks walking down the stairs.

"Ya" Gilinsky said getting up "i'll drive" Gilinsky says.

"Shout gun!"I yell.

We walk out side with Sammy and Skate coming out a few seconds later.

"So where are we going and I thought you and Jack G went out all ready?" Sammy asks

'Let's just say it got cut short." i wasn't about to tell them abut Madison and Jack , that's something he has to do.

We pull up to In And Out it's about 11:30 ish right now so it time for lunch. We walked to place our order and then sit down. A few conversations later Gilinsky's phone rings, he looks at whos calling and then says something I never thought I would hear him say. "Fuck this bitch" and turn his phone off.

"Jack what was that?" JJ asks

"Madison cheated on me" He replies

"When?" Skate asks

"Me and Catey went to go out to eat at Ben's and Catey saw her kissing someone and pushed me out then went to talk to her." He says looking down

"Man I'm sorry" Sammy and the guys say

"Hey I mean the fans where about her but it just sucks" he says looking at me. With that our food came.

"Hey Johson would you want to a meet and greet later today?" G asks

READ THIS

i like madions i ship it i just need something to happen before the next part happen with Skate and Catey so ya.