20

Me and Skate where up on the roof for awhile just talking and coming up with plans for Madison.

"CATEY" I was interrupted by Sammy calling me.

"WHAT SAMMY" I yell back to me

Sammy comes in to the room "So me and Skate are going to go look for apartments later today and well we want you to come with us to help us." He says sitting on the bed

"Sure what time" I answer

"About 20 minutes" He says walking out of the room.

"Ok" I reply.

I get up and start getting ready, but really I'm just looking on the ground for clothes that are some what clean, I know gross.

"SAMMY, SKATE GET UP HERE!" I yell i'm going to do something about this room.

"What?" Skate asked as we walks in ans Sammy following him.

"This room is so damn gross we need to wash some clothes. Find your stuff and make a pile of clothes and when we get back we are going to wash it. I say giving them a look that Skate and Sammy knows to well.

After 10 minutes of cleaning we go down i had also found some clothes that would do for today.

"You ready to go babe" Skate ask me when i walk in to the living room.

"Aww are guys dating?" Johnson asked

I look over to Skate to see what he going to do but then i see his looking at me witch needs i have to say what we both know. But i don;t want to I want him to ask me out so i know it's true. So I just keeping looking at him.

"Soo I'm going to take that as we don't kow what we are but we both want the same thing witch is boyfriend and girlfriend." Johson says with weird voice .

I yet again she Skate looking at me and i know i need to say something so i trun to the boys and say

"Ya but he got to make a move" I saying look at Skate and the boys.

"You ready to go?" I ask picking up the keys.