6

A/N so sometimes I will be writing on my phone,I pad or computer so the set up mite be different sometimes sorry. Leave a comment if you like it :)

I just drive it take me about 20 minutes to get there but when I do I feel calm. I get out and walk, I sit in front of a headstone that read " Paul dela Peña. A wonderful dad and Husband."his been died for 2 years, a day before my birthday it was a hit and run and on that day I changed I never get close to any new people just the old ones like the Jacks,Skate and Sammy. That's also when my mom started drinking bad. "Hey daddy" I say with tears in my eyes "well I fill you up on what's new. Mom hit me today and I can't believe it I can take words but not this. I'm going to L.A in a few days, can't wait to get out of this hell whole. No offense. Me and Skate have been getting closer and closer than before and I like it and I really like him. Sammy is still a pain in the ass but hey I love him like a brother so what am I going to do. Well just wanted to come and see you" I'm full on crying now "I miss you ever day." I say getting up. When I get in my car I see my phone ringing its Gilinsky "hey" I saying as clear as I can"catey what's wrong?" He ask "how could you tell?" I ask "I know you. now tell me what's on your mind" I take breathe " my mom hit me" I say letting a tear slip "what? Are you ok?where are you?" He ask I can tell, he's mad but about to cry Gilinsky always been a softy around me " ya I'm fine just a little shocked and I'm with my dad." I say letting more tears slip " Catey you need to go to your brother's or Skate's" he saids with a kind voice " I know it's. Just. I can't leave her she needs me I'm the only thing she got and I know she needs help,we just don't have the money for it." I say " I know Catey, I know. You can't live there go live with you brother just visit her ever other day I mean you don't really live there you just visit." He saids " I know Jack. I go to go bye love ya see you soon" I say and hung up before he can say anything else.
I just drove till I was almost out of gas. You might thing I'm making a big deal out of this but this has never happen never thought it would and I have no clue what to do I didn't what to go back there I just what'd to be alone and think. About 5 minutes after stoping I lost it and cried I have never cried has hard as I did I was just thinking if my dad was here this wouldn't have happened I would be away at college going to party's and having fun but no I'm here taking care of my mom and I'm stuck here. I start my car and head to find gas I'm about to drive and not look back.