13

"Johnson!" I yell walking down the stairs it's about 2:00 in the morning but we just talking "yes?" His said "I want to go to sleep where can I sleep?" I say sitting next to him "umm we have one extra bedroom but you ,Skate and Sammy are sleeping there" his said looking worried "that's fine" I say "where is it?" I say getting up "only door on the right" his saids getting up "thanks" I say running up the stairs. I had not clue where Skate and Sammy where but I didn't care all I wanted to be in bed,that's when I remember that I did have pjs I'll just take a shirt from Skate or Sammy they won't mind. I walk in the room and see a good side bed I look to my right and see Skate's bag I open it and started looking for a shirt "HEY" I hear Skate yell as he walks in the room "what the hell are you doing" his said walking over to me "looking for a shirt..." I say as I standing up "you could have just ask me you know" he said pulling in out for me "I had not fucking clue where you were!" I say talking my shorts of "if you want me to leave I can?" Skate said " nah you seen me naked to its cool" I say putting his shirt on "thanks for this too" I say point to the shirt "ya ya don't go looking through my stuff" he said talking his off his shirt and putting on basketball shorts "why? What you hiding? Drugs? Money? Something for me?" I ask get cozy in the bed "one of the above" he saids pull me in to him "I say the drugs" i say with a laugh "no smart ass" his said kissing my head. "You know the why you two act it like you to are dating." Sammy said walking in "whatever" I say closing my eyes. Let's face it I want to be skate's girlfriend but I don't want to ruin are friendship.
I wake up around 12:00 pm with an arm over me I try my best to move but I can't. That's when I get an idea I try my best to roll over when I finally get over I see its Skate and I slide my hand done the blank it and...start pulling his shorts off that's when his eyes shoot open.
"Mmmm see you want the D" he saids looking at me '' no I just wanted you to get off of me" I say kissing his cheek.
I get up and walk down stairs," what do you have for food gilinsky?" I ask I see him in the kitchen "ummm not much. want to go out for some" he saids "yes" I say after I think about it. He grabs that's when I realized I had no pants on... "ummmm Jack I will be right back I have to go put pants on" I say walking back in. I run in to the room grab jeans and put them on and run back to the car. "Took you long enough" he saids starting the car "shut up and drive" I sat with a laugh
.