21

"Where are the fuck are we?" I ask taking a turn. We decided it would be easier since they lived here for a a couple of months.

"Just take a left and it should be the 6 door down" Johnson says pointing to the street coming up.

"Here we are" I say coming to a stop in a parking spot.

"Catey we wanted to ask you something" Skate said referring to Sammy and him.

"Would want to move in with us so you can get away from your mom." Skate asked.

"Does this apartment have three bedrooms?" I ask

"Ya" skate says with a confused face.

"Then you got your answer" I say with a big smile on my face. "Wait what about Todd?" I ask think about my dog at home.

"Well when we go back to Omaha you can pick him up and bring him here to live with us" Sammy says

"Ok then let's go look at some apartments" I say hoping out of the car.

2 apartments down 3 more to go. The last 2 where ok but skate thought it wasn't big enough for 3 people I thought the same thing. But Sammy love it but we all had to like it in orders to get it. The apartment we are going to see now has 4 bedroom, Skate and Sammy with probably use the 4 bedroom for a studio. It has 2 two bathrooms. And there is an upstairs part where the bed rooms are at.

We pull in and it looks ok from the out side and I can hear the beach from here.

After the tour Sammy Skate and I walk in to one of the bedrooms to talk. We all had the look on are face.

"We'll take it" Skate says walk out of the bedroom.

After we sign papers to put down an offer for it we decided that we where going to claim our rooms. I got the biggest one. I also made it very clear that I would not be sharing a bathroom.

We went to go look at the last 3 but really had our eyes set on the 3 one.

"I want food" Gilinsky say sound like a little kid.

"In and out?" I ask turn the car on.

"Nah we have had that a lot lately" Skate says playing on his phone.

"I know where" I smirk pulling put of the  parking lot.

It was about 10 minutes drive to the dinner. Yes that dinner where Jadison ended.

"No I'm not eating here" Gilinsky says looking at the dinner.

"Come on G you love this place" I say looking back at him.

"No I'm not getting out of this car" He complained.

"You guys go in" I say looking at Johson, Skate and Sammy.

After they went in I looked at Gilinsky " look Jack you can't let the fact that you and her broke up you going to have more girlfriends as the time comes and you will find someone who loves and can deal with all you shit and the hate. Because they will love you. Jack I deal with hate for hanging around you guys all the time do I care no because I love you guys like your my brothers, well Skate his I different kinda love. So get your ass in there" I say looking him dead in the eyes.

"Wait you love Stake?" Was all he fucking said after my speech.

"No I don't love him. I don't think I do..." I say think about him.

"Catey I will go in of you promised me you will tell Skate how you feel. Because trust me he feels the same way for you." G say taking my hand in his.

I smile that's all I could do after that.