25

I woke up with arms wrapped around me. I knew they where Skate's, i could see his tattoos.

I tried getting out from under neath his arms but it didn't work to well. I end in waking him up.

"mm baby girl what you going" He says pulling me closer to him.

" I have to pee" i wined

Skate picks up his arm and let's me go.

When i'm done peeing i run and jump on Skate.

He makes this weird ass noise when i land on him.

"Hi" i say kissing his check.

"Hi to you too" he laughs push me off.

We stay in bed from a while before the Gilinsky comes in.

"Hey Nash is having a party to night want to go." He asked sitting on the bed.

"I'm up for it " Sammy says popping up from the ground

"What the hell Sammy" i laugh i kinda forgot that Skate, Sammy and I where in the same room.

"What i like to party" Sammy laughs walking out of the room.

"I'm up for a party. What about you Catey." Skate says/asking me.

I though about. "Nah i'm not up for it after last night" I say getting out of bed. "Besides when was the last time you guys had a guys night out." I say making a point

"True" Gilinsky says .

With that g walked out of the room leaving me and Skate alone.

"You really don't want to come i know you love to party." Skate says waking next to me.

"true i just don't feel like it today i'm just stressed out about my mom." I signed

"then go to the party." Skate says hugging me from the side

"I just want to sleep and be alone" I snap

"Damn lil mama you are stressed" Skate says pulling me to him so we are face to face.

"Sorry i didn't mean to yell" I sign resting my head on his chest.

"It's fine baby" He says.

He takes me head in his hands and kisses me strongly. I run my fingers though his hair.

"Jump" he says in to my lips.

I rap my legs around his torso. We pull away for air witch was much need.

"Damn" Skate says attacking my lips again.

He slowly walks to the bed, He place me down softly.

He smoothly flips me so i'm top of him. Our lips still attached and moving together as one.

He rolls over so his on top. In that time we pull away he looks at me with blue/gray eyes.

"Baby girl i want our first time to be special" He says looking at me.

He then rolls to my side and starts play with my hair.

damn it. His cute

A/N

SO FUCKING CUTE.