17

After Gilinsky told the guys about Madison we just eat our food with little conversion. I didn't really talk much I was just think about the whole thing, I guess Skate could tell.

CATEY'S TEXTS

Skate- What's wrong babe

Catey- Just thinking about Jack and Madison.

Skate- ok. Me u movies tonight.

Catey- What should we see.

Skate - u pick

Catey- The Longest Ride.

Skate - sounds good. What time.

Catey- I don't know that's up to u babe.

Skate - Ahhhh u think this is a date?

Catey - Kinda sounds like one u asks me to the movies so i'm taking it as a date.

Skate- Good. we leave at 7:30

I look up from my phone and look at him , He was already looking at me i give him a big smile, he smiles back and i can see his cute little dimples.

"You guys ready to go" JJ asks. That's when I noise me and Skate are the only ones sitting down. Don't ask me how i didn't see everyone get up.

"Ya" I say. I get up and turn and look at Skate and take his hand in mine.

"You know the guy the is supposed to do that?" he laughs

"Ya but I couldn't wait" I say going on my tip toes and kiss his cheek.

"GET IT SKATE" Sammy yells as we are walking out of In And Out.

"Shut up Sammy" Skate snaps pulling me close to him kissing the top of my head.

I'm getting ready for me and Skates date tonight when I hear a knock on the door

"Come in" I yell. I turn around and see Jack G

"I think you want to know a little me about me being in love with Madison." He asks as he plops on the bed I'm staying in.

"Only if you want to talk about it." I reply putting my make up on

"Ok well i was going to tell her tonight. We where going to go to out first date spot which was the movies but I called and ask what was playing in theater 11 that one where we saw our first movie, so ya never got the chance to kinda sucks." He mumbles

"What where you going to see?" I ask turn and facing him.

"The Longest Ride" he said getting up.

"Me and Skate are going to see that tonight" I say with a smile on my face thinking about that me and Skate where going on a real date.

"Ya I know who do you think gave him the tickets and told him to bring you." he said walking out the door.

"oh" was all I could say

"well got to go to a meet and greet have fun" he said with a smile.