4

After we left the mall and sammy got some ice for his balls the boys play video games and i just went on my phone. I got borad so i walked up stairs (they are at Skates house) to find food, I know the house like the back of my hand i know where not to step if your sneacking out very funny story about that one and if you sneaking out your going to need a door that dose not make alot if sounds. I gave up on looking for food and want to scray Sammy and post it he gets super pissed but its funny. I make my way to the back yard open the door and yell for help Skates parnets working so i yelled really load i set my phone up so you could see Sammy coming it toke about 2 mintues for sammy to come out but when he did a scrayed him so bad i think he pissed him self.

After scraying Sammy we went back down stairs and i sit next to kobe the best dog in to world!!

''uggg" I say

''what'' Sammy saids walking over and sitting in my lap

''your fat ass is on me that's whats wrong'' I say pushing him off

''bitch' he saids when he lands on his ass

''Catey what's wrong'' Skate saids pausing the game

''all you guys do is play stuid video games'' i say looking over at him

''well what do you want to do'' Skate said as he turns off the game

''DUDE WHAT THE HELL!'' Sammy yells at Skate

''What we have been playig video all day all'' Skate said with a shurg

''Dude your whipped but your not even dating her'' he saids as he gets up and points at me. At this point i just want to go home,so i stand up and haed for the stairs

''Catey where you going?''Skate ask as he steps in front of me

''Im going home i just want to take a shower and have a lazy day i need one, and you can hang with Sammy i dont want to be that girl that you only hang with and not your friends. I say walking past him and with that im in my car. Dont get me wrong i wanted to hang with Skate and Sammy but they need there guy time and i need my girl time i can only hang with Sammy and Skate for so long or i will end up punching on of then.

As i walk in my house my fat dog comes walking over and jumps on my ''hey baby'' i say as pet him. I slip of my shoes and walk up stairs to find my mom passed out on her bed and smelling like wine this is why i never home because my fucked up mom, i just walk passed her room in to mine and lay on my bed and go on my phone and text Gilinsky

(G=Gilinsky,C=Catey)

C-Hey Gilinsky whats up

G-hey and nothing much hows Omaha

C-Could be better just got home from Skate's to find my mom passed out in her room and smelling like wine.

G-Sorry boo but you going to see us in like 6days you happy about that?

C-YES!! I cant wait to see my apple jacks

G-haha i love that name for us its cute but hey boo i got to go me and jack about to make some tunes love ya text me if your mom hurts ya and go to Skate when she wakes up i dont want you being home.

C- i will see you soon love ya tell baby i said hi

G- Johnson will be happy to hear that bye boo

C-bye bae

Gilinsky was the only one who knew about what my mom does that's why i dont have many girlfriends dont want an more drama in my life i got to much. I only have a little time before my mom wakes up so i pick out some cothes , my phone plug and and call my dog Todd i did not want him home when my mom walks up. I hop in my car and head to my brothers place i know i know ''why dont i just live there'' well i want to make sure my mom is home once in a while.

I pull up in his drive way and hop out and put Todd on his leach and walk up i knock on the door i look down i really dont like coming here i mean he wants me to move in but when i come that messes somethings up.

''hey baby sis'' he saids as he pulls me in to a hug

''hey booboo'' i say with a laugh think about what i called him as a kid

''what she do this time'' he ask letting me in

''nothing she passed out and i dont want me or Todd to be home when she wakes up'' I say as i let Todd off the leash.

''ok stay as long as you want '' he said walking away

''im taking a shower'' i say walking up the stairs. I cant wait to take a shower.