5

After i took a shower I fell a sleep on my bed yes i have a bed at my brother house. I wake up to my phone ringing i look at the caller id i sit up and hope for the best.''CATEY WHERE THE HELL AARE YOU'' my mom yells 'At jacks..why'' i say as calmly as i can ''I WANT YOU HOME RIGHT KNOW'' i can tell she drunk ''umm me and him are about to go out to eat'' i lie i really dont like to lie to her when she like this but i knew i could not go there. ''TO BAD GET YOUR ASS HOME OR I WILL COME AND GET YOU'' at this ponit i had no choise i didn't what her in the road ''ok i will be there soon'' I hung up put my shoes and grade my stuff i knew i had to leave todd here for his safety.

I pull in to my drive way take a breath and text gilinsky ME-I had to go home she was going to come get me i don't know whats going to happen Jack i just want you to know where i am love you.

I walk in to my hosue and try to run up stairs before she knowes im home but it's to late''CATEY IS THAT YOU'' she saids ''ya'' i say i can haer her walk/stumbling over to me ''thank god there you are'' She saids ''why whats wrong'' i ask ''it's todd his gone'' she saids''oh no he over at jacks'' i say ''WHY!!'' she yells ''jack missed him and we went to the park and hung out and todd came'' i say ''YOU BITCH YOU KOW HIS DOSE NOT LIKE OTHER DOGS'' she saids as she slaps me i just look at her she has never hit me just said stuff, i cant move it like im glued to the ground my,own.mother.just.hit.me. I cant feel my body i dont kow what to do so i just run to my car hop in a drive to the only place i can think of .