22

We made small talk though out lunch just talking about things we are going to need or our new apartment. The Jacks wanted to pay for since we would hopefully be moving in the next couple of weeks. 

We are waiting for the check when the bell over the door rings, the boys where talking about at football so i looked up and saw Madison.

"Skate" i whisper in his ear.

"What" he ask looking at me

"Look" I say pointing at Madison.

"Fuck" Skate mumbles

"Hey guys" Madison says walking over to us.

I look over to see Gilinsky about to knock someone out.

"Hi Jack " She looking over at Gilinsky i can tell she trying her best to make him feel like shit, it's working.

"Hey Madison why don't you walk your thot ass out of here and go with you new boy toy." I say standing up.

"Why I'm having a good time." She says flashing me a smile.

"Trust me Madison you don't want to piss Catey" Sammy says

"Why want she going to do punch me?" She ask with a laugh

"I wold count on it if you say the wrong thing" Jonhson says looking back at me and Madison.

Madison looks back at me and i guess she got then hint.

"Bye see you later guys" She says smiling walking away fast.

Not going to lie i wanted to punch the shit out of her but Gilinsky would never talk to me if i did.

"Damn lil mama your very hot when your pissed" Skate says as i sit back down.

"You always tell me that when i get pissed off" I say laughing

"It's true" He says smile with a little laugh at the end.

"G how you going" I ask looking at him.

"Man you got pissed" He said with a laugh.

"Ya no one hurts my boys" I say with a smile.

"Note do not piss off Catey" Sammy says with a laugh.

"Sammy you always know. Remember when i kicked your balls in the mall" I say being to laugh.

"Ya. That really hurt Catey" Sammy says acting like a little baby.

The check same shortly after that. Then we all piled in to the car and head back to the house.

I was upstairs when someone knocked on the bedroom door.

"Come in" I yell not looking up for my phone.

"Hey Babe " Nate says jumping on the bed. It did have to look up to know it was Nate.

"What do you want" I laugh shutting my phone off.

"Nothing I just wanted see you. The guys are really annoying" he says rolling his eyes.

"So are you" I say jumping on top of Nate.

"You love it though" he says putting is hands on my sides.

"I guess so" I say laughing

I saw his eye flicker to my lips then back to my eye. The boom fucking Sammy walks in.

"Oh sorry" he says closing the door so fast.

I jump off Nate and he just kinda gives me a look. But I don't know what it means.