23

Me and Nate head downstairs to see want Sammy wanted. But I was more hungry.

"Where comes the new couple" Johnson yells

"We're not a couple" Nate and I yell at the same time.

"That's not what I saw happening in the room." Samy smirks.

I just laughed and walked in to the kitchen.

I felt two arm rap around me.

"What you want" I say turning around to face Nate.

"Mmmm let me think. I kiss would be nice" he says with a smirk.

"Sounds good to me" I say placing my lips on his.

I pull away and jump on the counter.

"Mmmmm lil mama got to give me more then that" He says going for my lips again.

"WOW WOW" The rest of boys yell as they walk in to the kitchen.

Me and Nate pull away and look at them wait for one of them to say some stupid shit.

"Are you sure you guys are not dating?" Gilinsky asks sitting at one of the bar stools.

"Yep" I say looking at Nate. I'm honestly kinda pissed Nate hadn't made a move to ask me out.

I guess he can tell I'm pissed.

"Why you looking at me like that" Nate ask

"I'm just looking at you." I say laughing. I don't want to get in to a fight with him or tell him how I feel.

I jump down and run back up stairs

Nate pov
"Nate you know she wants you to ask her out right?" Sammy tell me with a laugh

"Really" I asked kinda shocked.

"OMG how could you not see it in her face" Johnson says with a laugh.

"I don't know. I never thought she would want me to ask her out" I said shrugged my shoulder.

"Omg ever girl wants someone at some point and Catey wants you" Sammy says jumping on the counter.

"Well should I ask her out?" I ask looking at them.

"YES" They all yell at me.

"But do something cute. She'll love it" Gilinsky says with a serious face.

Catey's pov

Little did the boys know I was on top of the stairs. I forgot my phone downstairs.

A/N
WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN.