Chapter 29: Colours

Start from the beginning

an buryeotdeon yogshimi jakku

(igeo wae ireolkka)

nae aneseo keojyeoga

(naega wae ireolkka) nado moreudeon

naega kkae eonan geot gata

ne sarang ttaemune

(Uh uh woo~) neo ttaemune

(Uh uh woo~) neo hana ttaemune

(Uh uh woo~)

geurae nega nal kkaewosseo"

"You completely disarmed all of me

I think I’m losing control

There’s no way something this sweet can be bad for me

I want to love you

Are you human? How can you be so beautiful?

Look at that face that is smiling at me

Are you really mine? Is this all a dream?

I want to give you my all

(Why am I like this?) I wasn’t like this but I keep getting greedy

(Why is it like this?) The feelings get bigger

(Why am I like this?) A me that I didn’t even know has awakened

Because of your love

(Uh uh woo) Because of you

(Uh uh woo) Because of you alone

(Uh uh woo) Yes, you awakened me"

     And Suho was woken up by gentle taps and whispers from his left. He was squinting his eyes when he realized he arrived at the right bus stop. It slapped him fully awake and he retrieved his senses. He looked at his left and there he saw a beautiful smiling creature, showcasing some cute dimples. Suho didn't know but he seemed to be entranced by the lovely view.

     "This is where you need to hop off board, right? The driver's waiting," his seatmate said with a slightly different accent.

     "Uhmmm... Oh! Yeah! Right! T-thank you!" Suho responded after a short lag and bowed 90 degrees as he stood. He then got off the bus with all his baggages.

     Just when Suho set both feet on the ground, the driver revved the bus again a bit grumpily. Suho didn't mind and just then crossed the street while the bus was still waiting for a passenger chasing it and running late. He looked at the glass windows of the bus and there he saw again the brilliant smiling face of his seatmate, who wrote something with violet ink on scratch paper and showed it to Suho.

     "Did you have a sweet dream while sleeping on my shoulder? :)," it read. Joonmyeon just froze there gaping, realizing that he slept on a shoulder of a stranger. A beautiful stranger.

---

     Whilst Sehun was having his hair dyed, he, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were talking about him and Luhan. The two somehow helped him understand and also encouraged him. The talk was soon over and the dyeing was also coming to its end. Things then became clearer and better for the lisp. He once thought of expanding the patches of purple in his world but the thought was forgotten when his impulsive character and his immaturity kicked in. But at the moment, he's now ready to face his hyung and settle things with him.

     "H-hyung..." Sehun muttered as he saw himself in the mirror.

     "I told you you'd look good."