Chapter 29: Colours

Start from the beginning

     The couple left and they watched and heard the door close. A wide grin formed on Chanyeol's face and he slowly turned his head to the others.

     "Oh, man. I don't like that grin..."

    "And the meaning..." Kyungsoo added to Sehun as Baekhyun, Jongin and Chanyeol dragged Sehun to his room.

     They really tried to avoid mess but not inside Sehun's room. Bits and chips of potato snacks scattered on the floor and the white puppy made a mental note to clean them as soon as possible if he doesn't want to be feasted by ants. Upon finishing all snacks, he went down to get a broom and a dustpan. When he returned, he found his friends watching an anime series and Sehun joined after sweeping. Soon, the owl-eyed got bored and just sat on Sehun's study table. He saw the plastic bag he brought earlier and "Ting!", bright idea.

     "Sehun-ah..." Kyungsoo softly called out. Easily distracted, the aforementioned looked at his hyung. "Come here."

     "What is it, hyung?"

     "Do you want me to dye your hair? It'll be fun. And I'm sure, you'll look much better and more handsome."

     "As long as it won't hurt..."

     "No, it won't. We will not do any bleaching."

     "Then, I'm fine with it."

     "Hey! What about me, Kyung?" Jongin said with a childish pout.

     "I'll dye your hair next. But maybe not today. But I promise, I'll dye your hair next time. Okay?"

     "Uhmmm... Thanks..." He trailed off with a toothy smile. Dyo just laughed when he saw Sehun in the reflection mockingly mouthing "Brat" all over again.

     "By the way, I don't know what color it would be," Sehun spoke.

     Baekhyun and Kyungsoo looked at each other with a slight grin. The former raised a brow and the latter widened his smile. Then the two simultaneously spoke, "Leave it to us."

---

     Suho was riding on a bus, being on his way home. He's seated beside the aisle of the bus and beside him was a tired-looking old man. The cool air was making him sleepy and he just held the big paper bag of goods closer to him. His vision was getting blurry and he couldn't seem to be any capable of fighting the sleepiness. The bus halted to the nearest bus stop to load and unload and Joonmyeon thought out loud about which bus stop must he get off the bus at. Suddenly, he saw blurry violet passing by him accompanied with a fresh fragrance that wafted through his nose. It was the new passenger who sat beside him and his scented shirt. Despite of the sleepy state, he could still hear the faint music that was leaking out of his seatmate's violet headphones. Few moments after, he drifted off to dreamland unintentionally.

"nae modeun geol wanbyeoghi

haeje shikyeo beorin neo

I think I’m losing control

i dalkomhan ge

naege haeroul ri eobt janha

neol sarang hago shipeo

saramin ge matna itorog areumdabna

naege utneun jeo eolgul jom bwa

nae saram doen ge matna

jeonbu kkumeun aninga

nae modeun geol da jugo shipeo

(naega wae ireolkka)