"Now now, it's ok. I'm glad we straightened out. You may continue class," Samantha said dragging the twins to three empty desks in the back.

He still looked confused. "Right well turn to page 126 and start taking notes," he said and went back to his lecture.

The three nodded and took out their books and acted like they were taking notes.

"That was close," Angelina whispered to her, her parchment half full of notes on Healing Charms.

Samantha smirked and shrugged. "Why didn't you guys walk with us?"

"I don't like being late, you know that," Angelina replied still taking notes.

Samantha smiled. Angelina was the epitome of a great student. Samantha wished she had the conscious to try not to be late and not get detention, but that wasn't her personality. Not many knew the thoughts inside her head. The constant strive for success so her mother would be proud of her. The yearn for a proper family.

The constant thought that nags her mind almost all the time is the wish to see her parents again. To be with them. Laugh with them.

The fear that Voldemort would return and go after them, more importantly Harry. And of course Harry's safety.

"Alright, please write a six inch essay on Healing Charms. Due on Thursday," Flitwick said as soon as the bell rang.

They gathered their things and headed off to Potions with the Ravenclaws. Snape assigned new partners like he always does at the beginning of term.

Samantha sat down at a table near the twins and Justin sat down next to her.

"Hey Justin," she said kindly.

"Hey, how are you?" he replied.

The two started to converse a little until the bell rang and Snape walked out from his office.

"Turn to page 294 and start working on the Essence of Dittany. You have one hour. Begin," he said to them.

Samantha began working on the Potion and finished it within twenty-five minutes. She then looked over at the twins and sighed when they were still stirring. They were great at many subjects, but Potions was not one of them. Samantha needed a way to pass the time. Maybe a prank was in order.

She took a piece of root from Justin's pile when he wasn't looking and decided to see what it would do if she put it in her cauldron.

Justin looked over and saw what she was about to do. 'No! Not the root, especially when the potion hasn't been cooled off,' he thought anxiously.

"Don't throw that in. It'll blow up and create a big mess," he said to her now almost finished with his Potion.

Samantha eyes widened. "Really?" she asked excitedly. This would really piss Snape off.

"Please don't do it," Justin said. "You'll get us in trouble,"

Samantha laughed and scoffed. "I live for trouble. Come on Justin, live a little,"

He shook his head. "I'm a Ravenclaw. I'm not brave enough to get into trouble and I wouldn't like to start,"

"Fine," she said putting it down frowning at Justin who was sucking the fun out of everything. Well if he wasn't with her, he was now against her, and her new target.

She stood there for a moment watching Justin add the mistletoe berry, still bored. Her and the twins haven't pranked anyone in awhile and this was the perfect opportunity. Then, she got an idea.