Scott looked at me as I stood up to continue but he cut me off. "I didn't get a chance. Sorry, but yeah, so I made a good shot. So what? I've been practicing, that's all it was." He stated causing me to sigh heavily. Maybe he was the slightly dumber twin.

           "No, you made an incredible shot, a nearly perfect shot. Scott, when we were in the woods you couldn't even walk a few feet without needing your inhaler. Now you can just suddenly run and play lacrosse perfectly?" I continued and Stiles butted in suddenly.

          "I mean - The way you moved, your speed, your reflexes. Y'know, People can't just suddenly do that overnight. And there's the vision and the senses." He rambled and I nodded.

           Scott's eyes moved between the two of us before he snapped. "Okay! Dude, I can't think about this now. We'll talk tomorrow." He spat, but I grabbed his arm quickly. "No. Scott if Stiles is right then you're gonna be dangerous. Tonight's the full moon." He swiftly twisted his arm, grabbing my wrists and pushing my hands off him.

          "What are you guys trying to do? I just made first line. I got a date with a girl who I can't believe wants to go out with me, and everything in my life is somehow perfect. Why are you trying to ruin it? You of all people Jay. I thought you'd get it. Well, obviously you don't."

           My face fell blank and I stepped away slightly. Well, that hit. "We're trying to help. You're cursed, Scott. You know, and it's not just the moon will cause you to physically change. It also just so happens to be when your blood lust will be at its peak." Stiles replied softly.

            I sat on Stiles' bed and watched them absentmindedly. Stiles didn't need my help to convince Scott. He'll try his best and he'll possibly never believe him but Stiles is going to push. That was his thing. Convincing.

        My mind completely zoned out and I just stared ahead at them. Their mouths moved but I couldn't make out what they were saying. "You gotta hear this. 'The change can be caused by anger or anything that raises your pulse.' All right?" He started.

           "I haven't seen anyone raise your pulse like Allison does. You gotta cancel this date. I'm gonna call her right now." My ears zoned back in on Stiles and I sprung out of my seat and grabbed Stiles' shoulder.

         "What are you doing?" I asked.

         "Cancelling the date." He replied as if it were obvious and the only answer.

          I snatched the phone out of Stiles' hand and Scott's attention went to me. Within a second he had me against the wall and he held a fist up as if he was going to punch me.

         Instinctively, my eyes squeezed shut, bracing for the impact but they fluttered open when it never came. Stiles had reached up and grabbed Scott's hand and Scott glanced around the room.

          Scott pulled back from me and angrily flipped over Stiles' chair. "I'm sorry. I - I gotta go get ready for that party. I'm sorry." He ran out of the room and Stiles came up to me worriedly. "Are you alright?" He asked, his hand gently going to my arm. I nodded quickly, faintly smiling. "Yeah, I'm fine."

          He glanced over me and his mouth slacked. "Look." I turned and looked at the chair that Scott flipped. There were three prominent claw marks down the back. "Jayla, he almost did that to your neck!" I put a hand on my neck and bit my lip.

           "Stiles." I muttered. He turned back, nearly tripping over his own feet. "I-I um I mean- I mean. We're right aren't we?" He flubbed out. I nodded and sighed.