Finding out Things

Malaysia

We were at the hospital and August hasn't said one word to me. I contacted everybody and they were on there way. I sat next to August and grabbed his arm and was about to rub it until he pulled away.

"August why are you not talking to me?"

He still didn't say nothing. I was about to walk off when he said something.

"This your fault all these people from ya past causing me and my family problems since niggas wanna play with my family espically my momma yung coming out on everythang."

"Excuse me, alright ima remember that." I said walking over to sit next to Kiki. Not saying a word to August. Right now my main focus is momma Shelia. Everybody came in and sat next to us.

"Where is my momma is she alright?" Travis said.

"We don't know they haven't told us anything yet." I said.

"Ta ya should kno cause it seem like this ya fault my momma fightin fo her life." August said.

"Now August that is wrong how is it her fault she can't control the people from her past in her life." Trey said.

"No don't say explain nothing to him, since it's my fault." I said.

"Nahh man I ain't never seen y'all two like this and August you know better mane, but we gone handle this later right now our main focus is momma Shelia." Chris said.

"Alright y'all can stay here I want to see momma Shelia on my own time. I am going to handle some buisness right now. Chris can you watch Kiki for me." I said standing up.

"Yeah no problem." Chris said.

"Where your ass goin?" August said. I looked at him and shook my head. Terrance and my dad don't know what is headed there way. I walked out the hospital to my car. As soon as I got in I got a text from my old boss Sneak.

Sneak: MEET ME AT THE CLUB ASAP GOT SOME NEWS TO TELL YOU.

Me: Okay I am on my way

I threw my phone in the cup holder. I sped my way to the club. I got out and went straight to his office. I walked in and seen an unsure expression on his face. I sat in one of the chairs in front of his desk.

"Hey sneak what's up?"

"Well you know your daddy been by here a couple of days ago right?"

"You know my dad?"

"Yeah well he is my brother look." He showed me some papers and I began to scan them.

"Oh wow so you are my uncle?"

"Yes mam but I have some bad news. You but it's about Terrance Howard your ex."

"Okay."

"Well it comes to find out that he may be your bilogical brother."

"WHAT!"

"Yeah I know but we gone get to the bottom of this. I gone have him to get a DNA test on all three of y'all."

"Okay and also did you know that he came to the-"

"Yes I got a close friend of mines who is a sherrif I got him investigating on that now."

Just then the door opened.

"Ahhh Mr. Mitchell the man I was looking for." Sneak said.

"Hayy sneak. Well hayy Malaysia."

"Hayyy." I said getting up giving him a hug.

"Y'all know each other?" Sneak said.

"Yass that is Kiki boyfriend Deshaun daddy."

"Oh well good." Sneak said.

"Yeah but I glad cause we been trying our hardest to get these two in jail, due to a lot of this drug buisness also for raping women." Mr. Mitchell said.

"Okay but I want just the both of us to have a little set up plan for him. I should get his hopes high and pretend like I ain't know nothing. I gone act like I want him back. Okay so I bringing my gun so you know I gone play it off and go in the house and all. Then I can be like I got somebody who is rich and would like to buy some drugs. I going to have you on the phone but you going to have to put yourself on mute. Then after I say I got somebody who wanna buy drugs then I gone say I am going to get him for you and when I come outside thats when y'all make y'all move."

"Okay but what if he doesn't give you a chance to come out."

"Well if he doesn't let me out then ima be like alright fine then I going to tell the rich man nevermind forget the drugs. But here is the catch as soon as I say alright fine y'all have to make y'all move."

"I like the way you think, but what about August."

"I don't know but all I know is just let him do some damage before y'all go in tho."

"Alright I ain't seen nun and when it comes to family I ain't no sherrif."

"Alright you the real MVP."

We talked for a little while longer and I went back to the hospital.