Day 1

Malaysia
Here I am stuck in this place filled with hurt and disappointment. It feels like I have no one in my corner with me. My mom is addicted to drugs, my grandmother died when I was 13 and when my little sister Kierra was 6. Here I am 21 and trying my best to take care of both me and Kierra and we have no one to help us. Our mother walked out of our lives when we were both just little girls the last time I saw her was when I was 6 and haven't seen her since. We never knew our dad and our step dad was the one who got my mom mad addicted to them drugs .I really don't give a fuck cause I will do everything to keep me and Kierra happy.

I was interrupted by my thoughts when I heard a knock on my room door.

"Yeah come in"

"Sis can I talk to you for a second"

"Yeah sure what's up"

"Me and Ashley was wondering if I can go to the fair on Saturday, her mom said she will take us and I was thinking afterwards if I can spend the night at her house."

Ashley was Kierra's best friend they do everything together I am so glad she can have someone in her life who can be her friend and doesn't judge her for anything.

"Yeah it's cool with me if its cool with her mom, but I don't want your lil cute ass coming back here talm bout you meet some damn boy there and now yall asses talking."

"Okay I will try my best sissy, cause you know the boys love Kierra." she said laughing.

"Gurl if you don't get your conceited ass out my room, I said while laughing."

"You just mad cause I got more buns than you, she said while walking out the door.!

"Bye your lil conceited ass" I laughed as she was about to walk out my door.

"Love you sis and thank you" she said as she closed my door.

"Welcome love your conceited ass to" I yelled so she could hear me.

My phone started to ring as I looked on the screen seeing, Swagz Rav, I slide the answer bar as I answered the phone.

"Hayyy Layshia Gold Chainz"

"Hayy Swagz Rav" we used to call each other that when we're were in middle school together I love this girl to pieces.

"What chu doin"

"Girl noin Finna go to the studio to produce this song for August Alsina and after I gotta go to the club tonight to make my list of songs to play for this party tonight."

"Yass bish Looka miss producer and upcoming Dj, I am so proud of you you ain't sitting here stripping, or doing none of that nasty shit to provide for you and yours your doing it the legal way and I am proud of ur sexy ass. She said while laughing."

"Alright gone with that gay shit nah, I said while laughing."

"Gurl you know you love this lesbian in me, but chu still want me to come and watch Kierra for you while you go to work."

"Nah bitch I ain't with that gay shit and who the hell else is going to watch her for me you the only one I trust and make sure you bring Kayden so you won't have my baby bored I said while laughing."

Kayden was Ravens one year old son he is so adorable.

"Gurl of course ima bring Kayden who else Finna watch him she said while laughing you know his deadbeat daddy don't do shit for him."

"Tru but Gurl let me get ready by time I finish you should be here see u when you get here sis."

"Alright see you sis love you."