Plan in action

Quan
I was on my way to Malaysia's house to put these surveillance cameras up. To me this whole thing seem dumb as fuck why in the fuck is you putting up surveillance cameras just to try and win your girl back. Also ain't you got a baby on the way with your so called love Jada. Also if this shit get out of hand ima tell Malaysia my damn self and who is the nigga she going out with anyway. I just finished putting up the cameras and other shit he wanted me to do. I got in my black truck and sped off back to the trap. When I got there I went up to Terrance's office. I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's Quan nigga."

A girl walked up to the door with just her bra and panties on. I shook my head this nigga got a baby on the way and having sex with another one. I sat down in his chair.

"So did you do like I said?"

"Yeah but I gotta question?"

"What?"

"First where my money at? Secondly how the fuck do you want Malaysia back and your ass is sitting here fucking girls back to back?"

"Nigga mind your fucking business I'm your boss remember that. Since your ass wanna be smart, I am giving you half of your fucking money earn the rest tomorrow."

"The fuck you not you better give me all of my fucking money now or your ass won't be seeing me handling or doing shit any more. Also you don't want me to get the cops and shit involved in this shit and also tell Malaysia all the shit you got planned coming her way."

"Nigga I wish you would and that will be the last of your ass, here's your money now fucking go."

He gave me my money this pussy ass nigga how you let on of your goons talk to you all kind of way scary ass. I went back home to my house to chill I need some pussy so I decided to call Toya.

"Aye Toya what you doing?"

"Nothing really just drop my son off at my moms house."

"Oh you wanna make some money tonight?"

"Yeah what you got for me."

"Be at my place in 15 minutes and then I will tell you."

"Alright."

She hung up and 15 minutes later she was at my house we were sitting on my couch in the living room.

"So what you wanted me to do?"

"Come sit really close to me so I can tell you."

She scooted all the way over next to me. I slowly and gently slide my hands in her pants all the way down her panties and started to rub her clit. She looked at me with a worried look on her face.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing what happens if Terrance finds out?"

"Baby don't worry about that he will never find out and if he do I will handle his ass."

"Okay."

"Okay but follow me into my room."

She followed me into my room I closed the door. She went into the bathroom and stripped out of her clothes. She came back on the bed and started to feel on my dick.

"Damn Quan you are surely rock hard."

"Yes all for you baby."

We did our thing and went at it for hours.

Malaysia

I just got through telling August goodnight I just turned out the light to say goodnight.