Chapter 44 {August Birthday}

Malaysia
August was release from the hospital yesterday and today is his birthday I have a lot planned. Today is the day not only will August be meeting my mother but I got a surprise for him. Kiki will be with Chandra for the weekend because I need to satisfy my man. I was laying on August chest just staring at him. He must have smelt me cause he opened his eyes. We started at each other taking in each other presence until he spoke.

"So you finna speak or just stare at me."

"Nigga shut up but Happy Birthday."

"Oh shit I done forgot today is my own damn birthday."

"You funny but I got a lot planned for you today. But first let's start off with meeting my mom."

"Alright baybeh but listen. I just wanna thank you foe bein hea foe me when I needed ya the most. I ain knoe what I would have done with out you. You is the definition of a loyal ass girlfriend even tho we fuss and shit we still good at the end of the day. I promise from now on I finna come talk to yo sexy ass bout anything but I need the same thing in return."

"Aww I love you baybeh see I even staring to talk like your ass."

"Ahh shit nah come and give daddy a kiss."

I climbed on top of him and straddled his lap. I kissed him gently and added tongue. We started to have a tongue war but I pulled away.

"Let's save that until later."

"Man and by the way you gotta finish showing me the house it's dope ass hell I love it baybeh. I am so glad that I can start new beginnings with you baby."

"Aww me to but let's go downstairs so I can fix you some breakfast."

"Yes mam but let me wash up first."

"Alright now I will be downstairs with my mother."

I was about to walk out until I felt a huge smack on my ass.

"August go take a shower."

"Why don't you take one with me."

"Because I know how you go and my mother will be downstairs."

"So this our house."

"August."

"Malaysia."

"I am going downstairs."

"Alright with your long ass head."

"I know your ass ain't talking with your damn tooth pick looking ass."

"Girl shut up with your over size ass."

"Nigga please your lollipop looking ass the only thing big on your ass is your head."

"Mines may be big but atleast my shit aint long."

"Nigga shut up and go wash your funky ass of."

"Shut up girl."

"Keep playing see if your ass get some tonight."

"Ima get some regardless so stop fronting."

"Nigga watch but go ahead we got a lot planned for today."

"Alright damn."

"Nigga I will put your ass back in the hospital keep playing."

"No its the other way around because of this dick of mine."

"Im done with you I am going downstairs your big ass head."

"Alright baybeh you know I love you."