Babies

Malaysia
I just walked in the club I seen this new girl standing at the Dj stand and sneak going over some things with her. I walked over to them.

"Hey sneak."

"Hayy Malaysia this is our newest member Jada."

"Hi Jada it's nice to meet you I'm Malaysia."

I was about to hug her until she put out her hand for me to shake. No this bitch didn't strike one I kept my cool and shook her hand.

"It's nice to meet you to Makayshia."

Strike two. "It's Malaysia are you here to be my CO Dj meaning that I am in charge."

"Yes I am but I will be taking that spot very soon."

Strike 3. "I don't know what your problem is but ever since I got up in here I have been nothing but nice towards you. But you wanna act all stuck up and throw shade oh no baby you got the wrong one don't think I won't beat your ass cause baby I will slap a bitch off in a heart beat and sneak will tell you. So I suggest you realize who you are talking to cause I really think you don't want to be checked by me."

She didn't say a word. "Oh that's what I thought."

I grabbed the mic and turned the music down sneak came over to me and said to mention that we have a special guest which was trey songz.

"Hey y'all know this y'all girl Layshia and is yall ready to turn up tonight."

"Yessss." The crowd said.

"Alright but first we have a special guest in the V.I.P. section yall give it up for Trey Songz we are glad that you can come turn up with us now let's turn the fuck up."

The song Body Language by Kid Ink started playing. Jada looked pissed as hell but I really dont give a fuck she shouldnt have come at me the wrong way. I went to get me a drink from the bar. I felt someone staring I turned aroung seeing Trey.

"Hello Malaysia."

"Hello Trey are you loving it here so far."

"Yes and you make good music and your a good Dj."

"Thanks."

"I am having a party next week I would love for you to come and be the host and Dj.".

"I would love to can my boyfriend August come?"

"August Alsina."

"Yeah."

"Girl come hea and give ur big bro a hug."

I laughed and gave him a hug.

"August talks so much about you to me and Chris."

"Really?"

"Girl yes you just dont know."

I chuckled to myself.

"August is crazy now but let me go back to my stand heres my card to let me know about the party."

"Alright sis lata."

He gave me a hug before going back in the V.I.P. station. I went back to the music stand to seeing Jada eyeing me down so I decided to get a little petty.

"My shift needs to hurry up and be over so I can go back home to my nice big mansion and I can ride out here in my nice Bentley and get back home to my sexy man."

I looked over to her with her mouth wide open.

"Opps did I say that out loud my bad if I hurt somebody's feelings."