Party Disaster

Malaysia

We were now on our way to the hotel for the pool party. All of our friends will be there I even decided to invite Michael. I know yall thinking bad move Malaysia but I think it will be best that August and Michael meet you know. We just pulled up to the hotel and got out.

"Alright bae come on."

I grabbed August hand and we up to the penthouse so we would have the whole floor to our selves.

"But aye Malaysia?"

"Yea bae."

"Ion kno how much times I told chu this but I really preciate everything you doin foe me baybeh."

"Bae no problem you my man and it's my job to care for you like you care for me."

"Aww but let's turn up."

We went out to the pool area greeting everybody.

"Wassup yungin."

"Hay Chris you good bruh."

"Yeah but Raven just acting a lil to strange tho."

"Oh I wonder why but let's have some fun and deal with that later." I said.

"Alright sis."

I gave Chris a hug and August went to greet everybody while of course I controlled the music. Everybody was drinking and having a good ole time. I had the headphones in and I felt a tap on my shoulder.

August

I been smoking a blunt with Trey and Chris, when I happened to see some nigga talking to my baybeh.

"Aye yall see that shit ova thea?"

"Yeah who is that nigga?"

"Well we about to find out."

All three of us went over to Malaysia and this nigga.

"Who da hell is this nigga?"

"Bae he is not a nigga and this is Michael an old friend of mines."

"It's nice to meet you August."

He pulled out his hand for me to shake but I dodged it.

"Ion do handshakes man if I ion kno you."

"Bae be nice."

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Aye how you know Malaysia anyway?" Chris asked.

"Well me and her used to be close best friends in school, and I used to have a crush on her until her little boyfriend popped up."

"Oh really but where the tea at hunni?" Trey said.

"Oh but that crushing shit ova init?"

"No I mean she is still fine ass hell and all but I do respect that you are with her tho."

"Awww but yea you seem like cool peoples and all so we will give your ass a chance." Trey said.

"Alright good it was nice meeting yall."

We walked back to our seats when Future came up to us.

"Aye who that nigga think he is?"

"Init future he ain't kno what yungin can do ova here."

"Exactly but let's play basketball in the pool."

Malaysia

"I am so sorry Michael for August."