Unexpected Visitor

Narrator
There was a knock on the door. Malaysia looked at the time seeing it was 2:00 A.M in the morning. Who the Hell can be knocking on my door at this time in the morning. She woke Kierra up to go upstairs in her room. She went in the Kitchen to grab a knife. She went to the door to look in the peep hole she saw nothing but black. She slowly opened the door and saw a man standing in all black holding a gun. He quickly grabbed her and put a blind fold on her and he put her inside his all black Suv. He had other guys in the car to. They drove all the way on the other side of Atlanta to this huge house which looked like a Mansion. Terrance took Malaysia out the car and into the house and holding her so tight that she wouldn't be able to get out of his grip. The smell of weed hit her face as she entered the room. Terrance took her blind fold of.

"Well Malaysia it looks like we meet again huh." He said with a smirk on his face.

"What do you want from me Terrance?"

"You know what I want."

'Terrance I am not having sex with you I already told you that I am not your sex slave that you think you can just be having sex with all the time."

After I said that I felt something hard hit my face and my face started stinging.

"Don't you Eva talk to me like that again."

"Terrance why are you doing this to me I never did anything to hurt you."

"Bitch cause I wanna fucking do it."

"As a matter of fact where the fuck is Shay."

He hit me again and I was not about to let that go down so I hit his ass back. After that all hell break lose and he slammed me to the wall and slammed me on the floor. Then he started hitting me repeatedly I was yelling for him to stop but that made him hit me more. The next thing I know was that he was taking my clothes of and he placed me on his bed and he raped me for what felt like hours.
-------------
August

Me and Jada just get through having some bomb as sex but it's time for her ass to go and yes I did use protection. She has been my lil hoe for a second now but I ain't tied down to her. She swear she think she my gal calling me baby and shit she need to cut that shit out. All I want is sex and that's it. I had this weird feeling in my stomach that something bad is going on. So I decided to call Malaysia she didn't answer so I figured she was sleeping. So I will just call her in the morning. Jada started moving around and she happened to tap me.

"Baby you up."

I looked down at her. "Yeah I up but I ain't your baybeh I done told chu that."

"Sorry but what are we August."

"How can I put it you my hoe and I ain't shit to you." I said while laughing.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah what chu thought I was your man."

"Hell yeah."

"Baybeh let me explain this to you just cause I fucking as in having sex with chu that don't mean shit all that means is that you is my hoe point blank period."

"Oh ok so I guess this is it August."

"Well I guess so bye bitch and you wasn't even pleasing me the right way so I glad I am through wit'chu peace."

"Bye August you gonna regret this."

"Bitch I ain't scared of you."

"You better cause you got something coming for you."

I laughed at her because she is petty as hell. After she gathered her things she walked downstairs out my house.
-------------------
-------------------
The Next Day{Morning}
Kiki
I woke up thinking about me and Malaysia day yesterday it was a lot of fun. I went across the hall to go in her room she wasn't there. So I went in the bathroom,Kitchen,theatre room,game room almost everyplace in the house and she is no where to be found I called her phone and she wasn't answering. So I called Raven and she was t answering either I started panicking. So I called Angelo and he immediately answered.