All White Party

Malaysia

I was released from the hospital two days ago today is now Friday the day of Trey's all white party he wants to pay me but I refused and in the end I ended up losing. I was at Chandra's house since she was doing my hair I showed her my outfit and she said she had the perfect idea. It was now hitting 5:00 meaning that she will have time to do my hair and make up. Kiki said she wanted to spend the night over here Chandra was fine with it. I decided to go ahead and take a shower after 30 minutes I got out I put on my white lace and bra panty set. I rubbed my body down in my Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion. After that I put on my all white robe and walked back into Chandra's room.

"Chandra I am ready for you to start."

"Ohh yes I am to ready you Finna look hawtt when I finish."

"Okay well let's get started."

She started on my make up first and then went to my hair she refused to let me look in the mirror until I had my whole outfit on. When I was done I looked in the mirror. {Outfit in the MM"}

"Oh my gosh Chandra I love it thank you so much."

"No problem girl I know you would love it."

I went to my purse to give her 300 dollar bills. I went over to her and hold my hand out for her to take the money.

"Here this is for doing my hair and make up."

"No sis I ain't want your money."

Before she could say anything else I shoved it really fast in her bra. We both started laughing.

"Now I don't have no choice but to keep it."

"Yup you got that right."

I looked at my phone seeing it was 9:45

"Alright Chandra I better get going thanks again."

"No problem be safe."
----------
----------

I was at the party having an amazing time I was waiting on August to come Trey came over to me.

"Sis you ready."

"Yes I got this."

He gave me the mic.

"Alright now y'all know this is your host Layshia and is y'all ready to turn up tonight."

"Yes." The crowd says

"Alright as you all know that we will be having a lot of performances by a lot of people right alright and I will be your Dj as well so let's get this party started and let's turn the fuck up."

I went off stage and turned on Fuck up some Commas by Future. I was at the stand bopping my head to the music when I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I turned seeing August.

"Hey baby."

"Hey your ass looking right in them jeans."

I chuckled. "Bae you so silly."

"I know but Ima let you do your thang I finna chop it up with Chris I may go up in a few."

"Alright I will be going back and forth on the stage and at the Dj booth controlling the music."

"Alright bae nobody better be looking at you neither cause I will come back here and beat some asses."

I laughed "Alright."

He gave me a kiss on my cheek and went to go do whatever. I was doing my own little thing until this guy approached me.

"Excuse me mam but are you an interior decorator? Because when I saw you the whole room became beautiful."