The Past

In the picture above on the first row from left to right is Angelo, Jordan, and Kayden. On the bottom row is Ashley and Raven. Here's the next chapter I hope you guys enjoy.

August
I was talking to the girls in the back. While the boys was in the front working with Malaysia.

So you think my lil brotha got a crush on you Kiki?

"I dont know he may because he kept calling me fine and telling me to come sit by him he won't bite etc."

I started laughing. "That's my brotha for you but I can't believe you can sing."

"Yup I love singing."

"Really what chu wanna be when you get older."

"Well I want to become an Actress and a Singer and if those don't work out I want to become a celebrity stylist and a cosmetologist."

"That's dope I like you,you need to teach my brotha things he think music is the only best thing in the world."

She started to laugh. "That's boys for you can't tell them nothing."

I happened to look at my phone to see it was going on 3:15. Dang we been here for almost 2 and a half almost 3 hours. I was interrupted by the door opening and seeing Angelo,Malaysia and Jordan walking in laughing.

"So how did it went?"

"It went great she even made me two beats that I can work with on my own and she wants to see me back next week because she may start getting me on the map." Said Angelo

"That's dope as hell man you happy see how people look out fo you."

"Yes thank you Malaysia."

"Your welcome no problem."

"Also she showed me things about being a Dj as well and she want to see me as well so we all even." Said Jordan

"See how God work she making yall become famous now at chall age yall real lucky."

We all started laughing.

"Aye Malaysia what chall Finna do after this."

"Well I am taking the girls to the fair because it doesn't make since to have Ashley's mom take them since they are already here with me."

"August can we go." Said Angelo

"Yall gotta ask Malaysia cause it was just suppose to be them."

"Malaysia can we go to." Said Angelo

She started laughing. "Yup it fine with me."

"Yay." The girls and boys started bouncing up and down on the couch. While me and August started laughing.

"Aight yall calm down but we needs figure out who driving and who going with who." said August

"Well I drove my Chevrolet Tahoe Suv so I don't mind driving we all can ride together."

"Aight yall cool with that Angelo and Jordan?"

"Yes." They said in unison

"Now can we go." Said Kiki

"Alight lets go." Malaysia went back up front to get her purse and everything else she needed. Walk she was walking I happened to look at what she had on she was looking fine as hell. She happened to glance at me and i licked my lips seeing her smile. When she came back we all made sure we had everything and headed out to the car.

Malaysia
We just finished everything up at the studio and was in my car headed to the fair together. The girls and boys were just talking and laughing and August was on his phone. I was thinking about a lot of my past when August happened to tap my leg.