New Ride

Malaysia
Last night was so fun until our lil accident with Terrance over all everything was good. We just decided to take Ashley back home and Kiki would spend the night to Ashley's house another time. I was laying in my bed when I happened to see August wanted to FaceTime me. So I picked up my phone and press the green answer button.

"Hayy beautiful." I blushed lightly

"Hayy August."

"I just wanted to check up on you to make sure you was okay."

"Thank you I feel ok thanks for listening tho."

"No problem just seeing you cry made me feel some type of way."

"Oh yeah sorry about that" I said laughing a little.

"No it's okay I was going to go to church but I woke up late."

"Oh I need to go to church I haven't been in a long time."

"Yup it's the best place to be on a Sunday."

"Amen to that but chu look to cute with your what your hair all wilding and stuff."

I started laughing. "But Kiki couldn't stop talking about Angelo I swear she is so obsessed with him now."

He started laughing. "Angelo told me that exact thing last night but he said he is trying to take things slow with her cause they just met."

"I respect Angelo for that, you taught your brother very well."

He started laughing. "Yes I did."

"August let me ask you a question."

"Yeah what's up."

"Last night at the fair when I asked if we would make a cute couple and you said what chu said did u meant it."

"Hell yeah girl what chu mean I know we just met and all but we taking baby steps after last night I felt that I should be mor closer to you."

"Really?"

"Not in that way like as if meaning a very close friend you know."

"Yeah I feel you but chu had a good night."

"Yup I surely did I got some cookie to."

"TMI I don't need to know all of that."

He started to laugh. "Girl I just messin wit'chu but wha you plan on doing today."

"Nothing much I thinking about having a lil sis and big sis day with Kiki."

"That so cute even dress alike for me."

I started laughing "August you play to much."

I was interrupted when I was Kiki came in the room and jumped in my bed smiling super hard.

"Kiki what chu smiling so hard for?" Said August

"Oh my gosh hey August I didn't even know Malaysia was talking to you."

"Hey but why is you smiling so hard."

"I am smiling so much because me and Angelo was on the phone all last night."

"Really."

"What was yall talking about."

"August you is so noisey just like Angelo."

I started laughing and Kierra got of my bed and was about to walk out.

"Ima talk to you when you get off the phone with muscle head."

"Aye don't play with me your lil conceited ass."

"Bye August."

'With that she walked out the door."