Heart Broken

4 1/2 months later {Picture of their house in the MM}

Malaysia

Dang time has fly past so much. Just to catch y'all up on everything. Kiki is on Christmas break and she loves her new school a lot. Also she has a new boo an all he is so sweet. I am glad she found somebody to treat her right. August and Michael have become really close they hang out almost everyday. His girlfriend Sabrina is so nice she owns her own business so she will be helping me and Chandra open up our own salon. Chandra and the girls are on their way to our house now to help set up decorations before we leave momma Shelia, Chandra, the girls, Angelo, Trey, Chris, Deshaun(kiki boyfriend), Michael, Sabrina, Travis, his girl friend and their baby Camille. Camille is so cute and chubby. Oh but we are leaving to go to Puerto Rico. Yes a little family trip yeah I know cause it's snowing down here so we decided to keep it warm. Raven they say she missing but I ain't know what happen. Chris is offically taking care of Kayden now.

"Aye bae where you want me to put these stuff?"

"Uhh you can just hang those up above the fire place in the all white room."

"Alright."

I continued hanging up decorations and putting things on the Christmas tree. Just then the door bell rang. I went to answer it.

"Hi auntie Malaysia."

"Hayy Kay Kay."

"We missed you so much." Amaiya said.

"I missed y'all to so who's ready to decorate."

"ME!" They said in unison. They ran off to the big bins and got right to work.

"Girl how you been aint talk to you in a minute." Chandra said.

"Fine girl just caught up in taking care of my girls and working in the salon."

"Yeah I feel ya but that won't be happening soon."

"What chu mean by that?"

"You finna be your own boss next. Remember what I said I was looking at some locations now, so whenever you are free we can both look together."

"Thank you so much sis nobody has ever done this for me."

"No problem girl we gotta look out for each other so what ever income we get we can split it. Also if you have your own personal clients then the money you have is yours. We will discuss more details later.

"Thanks so much now let's turn the fuck up."

"Not to much we got kids here."

"Oh yeah."

I laughed and we went to the all white room seeing Kiki, the girls and August. Also my mother is doing great her and Ms.Shelia are like the best of friends now. Kiki is still a lil upset but I understand it takes time. Also she has her car, own place, and she is now a famous celebrity stylist thanks to me. So as of right now everything is where I want it to be.

"Uncle August when is you and auntie Malaysia going to have a baby?" Kay Kay asked.

"Yeah I would love a lil cousin." Chaylin said.

I just looked down and August came to sat next to me on the couch.

"Well we will have a baby when God says it's the right time okay."

"Okay but hopefully sooner than later." Amayia said.

We haven't told the girls that I won't be able to have kids at all. Right now isn't a good time but I still have hope tho.