Surprise

August

I woke up to my two babies laying in bed next to me. Malaysia had her arms wrapped around Kaydens waist and Kayden had his arms wrapped around Malaysia's neck. I had to took a picture of them and saved it as my lock screen. My phone started ringing I saw Chris was calling me so I picked it up and answered it.

"Wassup Yungin what been going on what chu man I went from talking to you everyday to not talking to you at all."

"Sorry mane I been just hanging around my girl Malaysia."

"You talking about the one who produces music and is a famous Dj for like everybody?"

"Yup that's my baby."

"Oh get down Looka the yungin saying he settling down I am proud of you son."

"Thank you man but after my interviews are done you wanna get met me at my crib and we can chill?"

"Yeah man bring Angelo and Jordan to."

"Aight I gotta call them and make sure it's alright."

"Alright just give me a call when you ready for me to come through."

"Alright see ya later bro."

"Alright be breezy." Chris said while laughing.

"Getcho ass of my damn phone." I said while laughing

He hanged up and I put my phone back on the charger. I looked over to seeing Kayden and Malaysia still sleeping. I decided to get up and go brush my teeth. After that I was on my way downstairs until I heard Kiki sniffing. I went into her room to see her crying into her pillow. I went over to her.

"Kiki why you cryin?"

"It's just a lot."

"Well come sit next to me and tell your big brother August what's wrong."

She came and sat next to me.

"Well when I was just a little girl, me and Malaysia's mother left us and she was addicted to drugs because our stepdad got her addicted to them. Our grandmother found out and she took Malaysia and us both in and she raised us the best way she could. Then one day I was coming home from school I was six at the time. All I heard was crying and Malaysia came to me and she said granny got cancer and she was 13 at the time. Like 2 weeks later she passes away and we didn't know what to do. But then a next door neighbor she took us in but when Malaysia turned 16 she put the both of us out. Malaysia had a lot of money saved up to where she brought her first car which is that Lexus you see out there and she also brought us a first apartment. The years grew she learned how to become a Dj and music producer. Then she met Terrance at first he was such a nice guy but then he started hitting on Malaysia like I didn't know. She took a long pause and started crying I remember one night Malaysia was at work and he came in my room and just started touching me. I was assuming he was about to rape me because he was about to pull my pants down but before he could Malaysia just walked in the house and he ran out my room. After that day whenever Malaysia had to work I used to went to Ashley house and stay there until she get off because I refuse to stay in the house with that man. I never told her that because I didn't want to ruin her relationship with him. So yeah that's why I was crying.

Kiki just told me everything I needed to know about her past. I went to gave her a hug.

"Kiki you don't have to ever be scared of me I would never ever do that to you baby girl just know that. I have 3 nieces of my own that I love and care about and I have never think about doing some shit like that that's why we have these things called hoes out here not innocent sweet beautiful children like you. Now stop all of that crying you to beautiful to cry."